Tuesday At Home Weighers!

tuesday weigh in

:) Hi all I'm new to this site Joined up today Going to follow the SW from tomorrow but weigh in will be Tuesday morning Will post my weight :eek: on here when i weigh myself Wish me luck as I have a long way to go Slimming buddies needed to help keep me motivated Thanks Guys!!!!:)

Hi there

I'm a Tues at home WI. So annoyed as i've put on 3 this week.....just don't understand it! I've been far far better than previous weeks...:cry:xxx

Hey guys. Finally braved the scales. I lost 1.5 so I'm really pleased as I had a bad week and didnt do any exercise. Really don't deserve the loss but very pleased. Need to be better this week xx

first dreaded weigh in

:) Hi Guys Hope u r all ok I finally did that dreaded weigh in this morning :sigh: However I been shopping I have stocked up so here goes and lets hope I can weigh a little less next wk Think I may start a food diary for first two wks and maybe u guys can check it out for me to make sure that im on the right track ( If thats ok )
Anyway good luck for this wk and post very soon x

Hi all. I'm new here to the website - signed up about an hour ago - but have been doing SW on-line for the last 3 months. There are no classes near me but I'm going to do it alone now that my 3 months subscription has expired, and report my losses (hopefully) on here every week.

Yesterday morning I weighed in at 188.5lbs - 1.5lbs down on last week, and almost bringing me to a 2 stone loss in total. Know I'm not going to have a great weekend this week already, but I'm determined to get that .5lb off next week, and maybe more. Wish me luck!

Hello lovelies, well Ive started doing it at home as there isn't a convenient class near me now my schedule has changed so I thought I'd add myself to this Tuesday weigh-in list if that's OK?

Well I've lost 3 1/2 lb this week - which takes me to 3 stone off and a Club 10! Yayyy!!! So now I've set myself my next target, of another 10% off.

Next week I'm gonna be on holiday tho, so will probably put half if that back on :/

Wow!!! Huge congrats hon!! That's fantastic!! How long are you doing sw??? It's 8 weeks today since I started and I'm down 22lb. Wi this morning so hoping for at least 1lb loss to take me into next stone bracket!

16 weeks today, so you're going a bit faster then me. Good luck at WI :)

Congratulations on ur weight loss
U guys are doing so really well:)
I can't say that I am :sigh: I had my weigh in this morning and I have maintained Im very lucky to have done that but a bit disapointing as it was my first wk Will defo have to have a better wk
Good luck for ur wi's x

well i just weighed in and i am down 6.5lb this week!!! :angel09: he he!!

have not been completely on plan for last 2 weigh ins and i sts the week before and lost .5lb last week so delighted with my loss this week!!! got me my club 10 and my 2 stone badge!!

Thats amazing Well done u!!!:) Can u give me some tips cos i cud do with some lol

Hi Lozzaboo Good luck with ur weigh I Know exactly how ur feeling this morning Get itover and done with draw a line under it and start again Will be there for each other x

well i just weighed in and i am down 6.5lb this week!!! :angel09: he he!!

Wow well done that is superb!!! You must be our SOTW! :flirt2:

Back