Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Well done everyone:grouphugg:..... only 6 more days until the next one!

well done everyone. Ive stayed the same this week, but not suprised given that I was all over the place, and tbh spent at least half the week, not really counting syns but just trying to keep as healthy as I could manage! Back with an attitude this week, I will get back on track and prove I can do this. Need to get writing in my food diary again, even on the rubbish days. I think I avoided it as I knew I was rubbish!

keep strong all

xx

well 2lb off this week but i fear i may gain on the next had acouple of bad days had a big tasty burger yesterday (oh but it was lush) am back on track today going to do speed foods and free soup

I changed to doing EE 1/2 way through the week - I've never done it before, so hopefully I'll be ok tomorrow.

morning all,

back on track thankfully down 1 lb

slow and steady since christmas thrilled :)

best of luck to all of ye today

Hi everyone hope you're all ok. I was dreading stepping on the scales this morning as I had a very naughty curry at the weekend and red wine too. Eek! But I've stayed the same so I actually feel like I've had a lucky escape! Head down and focussed now... I'm thinking about doing red and green this week instead of EE. Any tips?
Good luck to you all!

Charlie xx

2lb loss for me this week :) - hope everyone gets what they want.

I am aiming for my 1 stone next week, as I feel it's been slow coming!

Well done ladies! Ive stayed the same (2nd week running). Got my head back in the right place now though so hoping for a good loss next WI. I just can't seem to break through that one stone barrier!

Have had an awful two weeks and have not cooked a single meal so I'm not surprised that yesterdays weigh in was 3lbs up :0( hope to get back into it soon

Tishbish - hope things sort themselves out soon and you are able to draw a line and get back on track.

hi everyone, well i was down half pound so thrilled with that because i had a really bad weekend my son's confirmation so had 2 days of fast food ! and a house full of kids and junk!! so head down till easter now i going to barcelona on 20th of april want to keep losing till then :)

best of luck everyone

down down down

Hi all well done to everyone for there losses,, i am also a tuesday weigher,, have been at it since new year now, stuck to the plan all week and to the gym and baths, (crazy for a confirmed potato) this weeks loss 1.5 pounds not loads but recognition neverthless. xxxx:)

1.75lb off this week, which means I have at long last lost my 1st stone!!! :D:D.

Am still surprised that it is quite slow, am eating 1/3 superfree, drinking at least 1.5 litres of water everyday. It was my * week last week, however, that doesn't seem to make that much difference!

Hope everyone gets what they are hoping for. :)

Back