Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Woo-hoo, well just over 4lb for me this week! :flirt2: *Despite* my sinking half a bottle of Galliano on top of my usual Saturday pigout and several other random nibble-athons :eek: I swear the morw I eat the more I lose, I just wish that was true when Im *not* on a diet :sigh:

Aaaaand that means I am at my 3 and a half stone mark and just about to pop over the big 2-4 any minute! :)

SW won't let me weigh in til tomorrow tho, as I transferred to the online thingummy on a Wednesday :( So no badge for me yet. Oh well it will be a 2-weigh-in week for me.

Well I changed the battery in the weighing scales last night - which was a feat in itself as it required a funny screwdriver and an even funnier battery - and weighed myself both last night and this morning. Last night it had me at 13st 4 and this morning at 13st 3, so as I normally weigh first thing in the morning, I will go with the morning one (nothing at all to do with the fact that it's a lighter reading :whistle:).

It still puts me as a gain (+.5lb), albeit a small one. Still, it's my first gain on SW and I'm a little bit gutted :(

2 off for me this week. I'm pretty happy with that. A teensy bit annoyed to still be in the 13s, but I'd not have deserved a greater loss than that.

Not expecting much for the next few weeks tho as I will be living out of a suitcase and consuming ready made meals on trains, planes & automobiles. But first....... 2 birthday parties this weekend. My willpower will surely be put to the test as my family believe in over-feeding, and if you don't eat, you're insulting your host - fine when the rest of them are (miraculously) all size 8 and 10. I got the rogue genes, that's for sure. So if I haven't gained by the end of July I will be delighted.

I'm coming in to play too :D. Just done weigh in and I've lost 3lbs this week :D. That is a total loss of 10lbs over 5 weeks. Not bad at all. Good luck on your losses everyone.

morning
sts for me, * week to blame!

Hi everyone,

My first week here and my first weigh in at home ... lost 6lbs, woohoo! I know it's quite normal to lose a bit first week and I do have a lot to lose but it is a very satisfying start : ) !!!

No luck this week, I have gained 7/8 of a pound :(.

Well done hoping :jelous:. :D

Hi everyone,

I would love to join this thread if thats ok. I am just trying to get back on track again. I have done the sw diet in group before but always found that i gave up cause I didn't like staying so i have decided to try it at home. I have been on this site a while ago and found it very helpful but I lost track and want to start again!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome tracey. We are all having fun here, so join in and good luck on your weightloss journey :D

Thank you, I can't wait to get started now, going to try to start exercising again now to, I don't do too much at the moment, trying to go cycling and I am going to try the wii zumba tomorrow, I have had it for a while but haven't used it yet, so going to try it out, I have heard that it is hard work!!

Hope everyone has had a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Any one feeling a little...apprehensive about tomrow!!
I am, only cos I had that flexisyn day at the theme park. I hope I have made up for it since....!

Lost 1lb this week, which is a surprise given my husband's attempts at sabotage on Saturday ... I was working all day and not able to get out to buy lunch ... he brought me a MASSIVE cappuccino and an even bigger danish ... which I then ate! Oh and then we went out that evening, drank too much and ended up eating chips, the shame of it!!

Back on track as of Sunday though and I rejected the pizza he brought home for dinner yesterday so hopefully next week I'll do better!

Hope everyone else has a good weigh-in! Bx

2lbs off :)

1.5lbs off for me. Still can't get my 1st stone off. Just have to keep trying right?

1lb off for me this week. Had a few too many wines throughout the week, as well as a big onion bhaji on a night out. Didnt each much superspeed :( Need to plan my meals better this week, was just grabbing and going this week :)

Letsgetlosing, well done for a 1lb - pretty good going for wine and bhajis ... I could so with some of that! ;)

I've lost 3lbs this week but had a job interview yesterday and was so worn out afterwards that it didn't take too much persuasion to have wine, pizza, crisps and chocholate!!! Probably got away with it for this morning but no doubt that's going to catch up with me unless I am VERY strict this week, eeek!!!

Good job bellevie, 3lbs is fab :)
As for my week, well I know it could have been better, my own doing! Bring on next Tuesday!!

2lbs off for me this week, very happy with that :D. Good luck everyone.

Sts this week. :(

Back