Tuesday At Home Weighers!

I bought it in Sainsburys but you can also buy it online, quite a few places do it with free postage. It tastes much nicer than Green Tea, and they did some case study's with Chicory Root in particular and it showed that it helps with constipation, fluid retention and weight loss. Something about breaking the enzymes down better, and making your bowels more alert, less sluggish, and encourages your body to get rid of the excess water. I was sceptic, so did a small (non scientific of course) experiment with it and loss well on the weeks I drank it, and slowed down to a crawl when I didn't drink it. I have to say I only drink one cup of day after my main meal. It does make your bowels a lot more active in the first week and then that settles down a bit. The great things is I found it also helps my Acid reflux problem, and helps me not feel so bloated as well. :)

Hi all im new here but tues is my weigh in too so thought id post :)

2lb off this week :D

A bit late adding it but I want to keep track so..

two and half pounds off....:D

Back on track after valentines wine night though;) and a couples meals out ahead with the kids seeing as its half term :eek:

I will have to try that tea Silvermaneuk. I have bought myself some soya lecithin as someone told me, not only is it good for keeping your liver healthy, it also helps to break down fats and speeds up digestion. Loads of people say its great for weight loss, more energy and clearer skin, so I'll give it a go...but the capsules are HUGE! Might prefer drinking a tea to swallowing big pills :-S

1 1/2lb off for me today. I'm now 11st 1 1/2lbs.....eeek......that means if I'm very very good this week, for the first time in a very long time I might actually see that 10 before my weight next week *fingers crossed*.

Well done guys for the weight loss! :eek:)

2lb off!! Thats my first stone down!!! Yay!!!

Lots of loses this week

1.5lb off for me this week, I'm so glad I didn't go overboard on the meals out, I chose my meals before I got there on both occasions and stuck to it, although I did have little tastes of the good stuff, but worth not indulging....

Let us all have another good week :)

2lb off for me this week... So pleased takes me near enough to the 10's to smell them...fingers crossed for next week.... Well done everyone!!! Good luck for next week...

So disappointed...had a 100% week barring a slice of bday cake & star week, but been working out loads, 2 x personal training sessions a week & gym in between...put on a big fat pound, trying to tell myself its fine but last week was 11st1.5lb and this week now 11st2.5lb the 10's seem so far away....and my bday is fast approaching...

1/2 lb gain this week, hardly surprising and what I deserved after pigging out for 3 days over the weekend....:break_diet:

Back on track now, started couch to 5K this week and trying out a Booiaka class tomorrow....

Nope everyone has a good weightloss

Back