Tuesday At Home Weighers!

2lb off this week which I'm quite pleased with as the weekend could have been better and TOTM :)

Ok so 2.2 lbs off for me today, this is a big surprise as I had AT LEAST 160 syns over the week?! The only thing Ive done differently was to exercise slightly more (360 minutes of walking) and Ive been drinking lemon juice in the mornings, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole lemon for weight loss thing but seems to have worked for me this week!!

Hey all, just the 1lb off for me this week! 4lbs off my 7lb gain now so 3 more to go, hoping that to be gone in next two weeks but just taking it steadily! Heres to a fab week for everyone! Saz xx

-1.4lb for me this week! There doesn't seem to be any relation to my weight loss and syns though, this week i had 70 and mainly EE days, other weeks I have had more red days but 140 syns and lost over 2lb's ! Never mind, gona keep on going!

How are you all doing?

2 off for me so I'm now 10.9 - 4lbs off my 2st holiday target! Very excited :)

I think I worked out 8 syns a day was about right for me but then my losses on EE slowed right down so I've been doing mostly red days which is working much better. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs off :D

Lola, you've done so well! I can't imagine myself in the 9s yet, but I'm excited about the prospect of being there in a couple of months time! xx

Aww poor you Londongirl. Mine was up and down too (massive fall out with OH but went to Center Parcs without him and had fun anyway) - funny how things work out!

Well done on 2lbs off :)

Final WI before going off on my travels for 3 weeks and annoyingly (but not surprisingly) STS. Still super-happy with my 10.7 and being back in size 12s so it's not a bad position to have got to. I'm thinking I'll probably put approx 6lbs on over the next 3 weeks so that'll put me with 15lbs to lose by Christmas. Going to really get focused and back on it when I'm back and not let anything derail me. Haven't got any big events in particular which will pull me off plan (except maybe an overnight work trip to Cannes at the end of October) so hopefully it'll be a fairly quick journey down to the 9s. Or at least I hope so!

Good luck to everyone weighing in today! xx

I used to go to group on a wednesday but now I have joined online because its better for my stress levels and I'll be weighing every tuesday morning at home :)

So hi to all you tuesday at home weighers!

Had my first weigh in today! 10.5.. :mad: Would like to be a stone lighter!
Will report back next Tuesday! Wish me luck!
Day 1 over and done with and used 5syns on a red day!:)

Hi tiffanyh welcome this was my first wi as an online member and I lost this week (although I don't know how lol, it was a bad week) let us know how you get on in the week :)

Back