Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Hey everyone,
I'm a Tuesday weigher at home. It's only my second week doing slimming world, 1st week lost 3lb and this week only lost half a pound :-( I weigh 10stone 2lbs now and need to get down to at least 9st!

2 lbs off this weight - was getting a bit worried after 2 weeks of maintaining

Hi all, I hope this post is still active as I would love to chat to others that are weighing at home on a Tuesday, support and advice is a great motivator but my life just doesnt lend itself to a class right now :-(
I started SW from home last Tuesday and weighed in at 16st3.4lb, yesterday I was 15st10lb - HOORAY it still works :)
Look forward to chatting to some of you and exchanging ideas's and watching the weight drop off....

Hi, I've joining the tuesday weigh in, i used to be a saturday weigher but after 3 months off plan i rejoined online on tuesday :) Lost 13.5lb in 8 months (i am a very slow loser, always have been) and put 8.5lb back on in the 3 months i went off plan. I need to get down to 11 stone, so its back on slimming world for the 3rd time (first time lost 2.5 stone, kept that off thankfully), weighed in at 14 stone 6.5lb, would like to lose a few pound this week, but i'll be happy with any loss.

I have chosen tuesday as my weigh in day too... I measured myself today tho... that was a bit of a shock! I am thinking in 7lb goals really... Last year I lost 1.5 st but we moved and then had health and family problems so lost direction so put it all on again... now I want to get fitter and slimmer before I am 60 this July..

I will be glad when tomorrow morning is done with, even though I've been a zillion percent SW every day I'm just dreading that the scales aren't gonna have budged or worse still have moved up! I think it's because I've eaten so well this week and not felt on a diet that I really couldn't image eating any differently than I have this week. Lets see what tomorrow brings :) x

Excellent results everyone. I am surprised that I lost anything, but I did, I lost 3.4lbs. That is pretty much half my goal for January in a week, so I've confident I can lose what I set out to lose for January!

Hi Everyone, I'm joining Tuesday weigh in! Started today after quitting my local group in November. I started there last January and lost a stone by May, but after my summer holiday I lost the motivation and just kept maintaining/putting on a couple/losing a couple - basically stagnating! Enjoyed my Christmas food & drink, but now I need to knock the chocolate, chips, cheese & wine on the head big style!! Later today I will sit down with a large glass of diet Coke go through my old SW magazines & recipe books & plan all my meals 'til next Tuesday. Motivation is needed!!!

Hi everyone, will be joining in here myself. I just started back on Slimming World last week so had my first WI today - down 6lb so am very happy as I wasn't really as good as I could have been this week! I'm under no illusions though, I know I only lost so much because it's the first week and I have so much to lose!

well done lemonblondie and Lisa!

I lost 1.5lb for the first week... had hoped it might be more but at least I weigh less than I did last week! I measured myself too and the tape measure says I have lost 3" off my stomach if thats possible... probably mostly water I think.. I feel better anyway even if it is just a little... onwards and upwards as they say!

I went on the air walker too last night and did 1,000 steps so that is getting easier too.

I lost 1.5lb for the first week... had hoped it might be more but at least I weigh less than I did last week! I measured myself too and the tape measure says I have lost 3" off my stomach if thats possible... probably mostly water I think.. I feel better anyway even if it is just a little... onwards and upwards as they say!

I went on the air walker too last night and did 1,000 steps so that is getting easier too.

Well done Susie!!! :)

I've just picked up slimming world again after a good few months off the wagon - first weighed myself using my wiifit and starting again at 12 stone 5 - keep having to remind myself that I've already lost 2 stone (especially when I'm cutting up my apples and the girls in my office are eating crisps!!)

Will report back in on Tuesday next week with first week's weight loss!!! I hope I've done ok, I'm finding it a lot more difficult starting again the second time round - is anyone else in a similar position and has found this too? I thought it would be easier, given that I've already lost 2 stone by doing exactly the same thing and I'm just going back to it, but I'm struggling to keep up the positive energy and keep myself away from too many synful treats!!!!!!!

I've just picked up slimming world again after a good few months off the wagon - first weighed myself using my wiifit and starting again at 12 stone 5 - keep having to remind myself that I've already lost 2 stone (especially when I'm cutting up my apples and the girls in my office are eating crisps!!)

Will report back in on Tuesday next week with first week's weight loss!!! I hope I've done ok, I'm finding it a lot more difficult starting again the second time round - is anyone else in a similar position and has found this too? I thought it would be easier, given that I've already lost 2 stone by doing exactly the same thing and I'm just going back to it, but I'm struggling to keep up the positive energy and keep myself away from too many synful treats!!!!!!!

I've lost count the amount of times I've stopped and started SW (amongst other diets) but what you have to give yourself a massive pat on the back for is that you've lost 2 stone and not regained it and are ready to tackle the rest of the weight you want to lose. I've got more yo-yo in me than a bungy chord....so well done for keeping the weight off and get your head back in the game...within a few days it'll be like you've never been off SW lol.

Good luck for Tuesday...:) xxx

I've lost count the amount of times I've stopped and started SW (amongst other diets) but what you have to give yourself a massive pat on the back for is that you've lost 2 stone and not regained it and are ready to tackle the rest of the weight you want to lose. I've got more yo-yo in me than a bungy chord....so well done for keeping the weight off and get your head back in the game...within a few days it'll be like you've never been off SW lol.

Good luck for Tuesday...:) xxx

It's been easier the more I've done actually, I don't feel hungry or that I'm particularly missing out. It's just a bizarre feeling going from 'snack' foods like crisps and biccies to something I would've considered a lunch like some pasta n sauce or a mug shot, and knowing that the latter is better for me!! Much prefer it this way though, must say :)

Thank you for your response Lisa, I do try and keep telling myself well done for not putting all the weight back on! How long have you been doing the slimming world plan for? it's so much easier to follow than other diets I've done - the Special K diet was the absolute worst. 2 bowls of cereal a day and an evening meal?!?! Terrible!!!

Having weigh-in on a Tuesday has helped to I think - knowing it's early in the week really keeps you motivated at weekend! Last time I had weigh ins on a Friday, and I had a tendency to go a bit nuts over weekend as a congratulations to myself. Another 2 days to see if this is working this time!

xxx

Back