Tuesday At Home Weighers!

I gained 2.2lbs which is fine as it's * week in 2 days so I'm hoping that is the phantom weight I add anywhere between 3-5lbs. Plus I did go out last week and had multiple drinks and a meal so some of it might be that, but I don't think so as I cut down my syns and increased my exercise to combat it. I feel the same as I did last week except more squishy! I love water retention or whatever it is.

Probably won't see a loss next week as it will be * week and I never see a loss then, hoping for the week following.

Congrats on the losses

2.5lbs gone!

I managed to stay the same this week, which shocked me as I was expecting a gain of a pound or two as I went over my syns almost every day this week for one reason (coughexcusecough) or another. Sticking to plan properly again now though so should see a loss next week.

Struggling to work out what I lost but went from 15 stone 3lbs last week to 14 stone 10.5 lbs this week, looks like 4 evenings at the gym has given me a kick start! x

Fat Vicky said:
Struggling to work out what I lost but went from 15 stone 3lbs last week to 14 stone 10.5 lbs this week, looks like 4 evenings at the gym has given me a kick start! x

That's brilliant!! Did you work it out lol, 6 1/2 by my reckoning, bet you are really chuffed with that :)

That's brilliant!! Did you work it out lol, 6 1/2 by my reckoning, bet you are really chuffed with that :)

Blimey, didnt realise it was that much, I really am rubbish at working it out when it goes over a stone if you get my meaning. I am really chuffed to be honest as my thyroid has gone underactive again so have been so determined not to pile all the weight back on again! I guess the exercise has alot to do with it, Im doing alot of cardio to burn the fat off as well as Slimming World of course. Got back into my size 14 jeans this week of which I am most impressed, Thank you for the maths and the compliment x

You're welcome! I dream about size 14! Hopefully by the end of the year for me!

I lost 5.4lbs, but that's the 4.4lbs I gained for * week. So I lost a 1lb this week which is good as I have been doing nothing as dissertation is due in 2 weeks.

Good luck!

Help- new to this

Hi
I ve just got on my scales and was shocked. I have done slimming world before but not for a while. I ve rejoined several times but can t stand the meetings. I m going to go it alone. All support very welcome. Any tips on how to use this site welcome. I ve never been on a message site before
Lou:confused:

Ok so Im not totally sure how this is happening but I am now 13 stone 11.5lbs. As everyone on here knows my maths is dreadful so cant work out what ive actually lost. I guess I say thank you to the Poo Fairy and going to the gym for an hours cardio every night. I know for a fact this has to slow down soon but I shall just have to accept that when it happens. Never EVER had weekly weight losses like this before but not giving up anytime soon!

Good luck to everyone else xx

Gained 3lbs this week, but that is ok. I know exactly where it came from and being a supportive friend is what matters more.

Back