Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Hello peeps!

I've had a crisis over the last few weeks. Why has my body got out of control? Why do my clothes feel way too snug? Why do I look huge in all those photos? Oh yeah, it's because I've stopped eating healthily and exercising. So, I've been planning for a few days, and today is day number ONE!!! I'm ready to start, no more excuses, no more spreadsheets I can write. Now it's down to me!

I'm going to be a Tuesday weigher at Boots (I like all the statistics they give you with the print out), following the SW diet I loved so much 3 years ago, but I almost fainted as I got off the scales. Not only have I put on almost 2 stone in a year, my body fat percentage has risen by 4%:eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!!

I've started as I mean to go on; I've planned my meals for the week, and I've filled in my food diary, syns and all! :whip:

This time around I'm not going to be going to a group, so I'm looking for a group of lovely individuals to share my thoughts and experiences via the wonderful world of the internet. Hope to chat to some of you soon :)

Here's to us!!

xx

Oh yeah, so starting weight, 11St 12! Let's see what we can do about that!!

Well done you taking the bull by the horns and welcome on board. We appear to have lost some Tuesday weighed recently. Guess they're all at target ( lucky sods). I had a moment live you've had back on 22nd April, got a hell of a long way to go still but having to admit what I've lost on here is the kick up the bum I need!!! Please god I don't gain one week, it'll be like going to confession!! Good luck on thes journey xx

Thanks Vicky :)

I've been in this place before, but my situation is so different now. I moved in with my partner 6 months ago, and he's all too encouraging when it comes to naughty foods! He does know that it's upsetting me though, so hopefully, he'll get better too over the next few weeks.

I'm in this for the long haul this time, only aiming for 1lb a week at the most, anything else is a bonus :D

xx

Down to 13 stone 8ibs. Looks like the weight loss has finally slowed down. Ah well can't really complain

Not the cursed slowing down!!!! Nothing slows down the optimism and dedication like a slight plateau :(

Good news from my camp, I lost around 2 lbs!! (may have used inacurate scales at Drs last week, back to Boots this week) Was a bit of naughty week, every week is for me, so I'm very happy :D

Not the cursed slowing down!!!! Nothing slows down the optimism and dedication like a slight plateau :(

Good news from my camp, I lost around 2 lbs!! (may have used inacurate scales at Drs last week, back to Boots this week) Was a bit of naughty week, every week is for me, so I'm very happy :D

Well done you! Ah I wont be put off by small losses must admit to being not totally on plan last week as I was on leave, only went to the gym 2 nights so I can see what went wrong. Just need to re-focus x

Lost 3lbs this week and FINALLY made it under the 15 stone mark! :woohoo:
I'm now 14 stone 11 lbs and SUPER happy about it! Feeling so motivated to keep at this!

STS this week which is fine, no real exercise, a meal out and a piece of cake. Plus it's the week before * week and I feel like I've holding onto all the water in the land.

So not sure if there is a loss in there somewhere. Next week not expecting anything great as same as above, other than it will be * week.

Week following should be way better as back to running, no dissertation, back to usual exercise routine and no cake or other tempting things.

Congrats on all the losses

Can I join in too please :wave_cry: Started last Tuesday and was so tempted to join a meeting but time is always an issue so i am trying to do it at home but may end up at meetings if I am being rubbish. Anyway first weight done this morning and 3lbs down so I will take that as tbh I was rubbish at the weekend and thought i had blown it. Wee night out this weekend so best be on best behaviour through the week. Good luck to all.

Only lost 0.5 lbs this week but it doesn't surprise me. I did have McDonalds on Sunday to cure the hangover from all the alcohol on Saturday night :rolleyes: At least I lost something though :)

Well done to everyone who weighed in today. I weighed in at home to this morning and lost 2lb taking my total so far to 1 stone!! :)
Still away to go but at least it is coming off.
Good luck to all for next week.

I', at 14.8 so I've lost 3.4 lbs? I think I can't remember what I weighed last week. I'm beyond impressed as that's with eating cake a few times and having gone out for a 3 course meal, and it's * week too. I guess from now I'm I'll be doing 30 day shred twice a day for at least 4 days as that is what has happened to have lost that this week.

Congrats on all the losses!

Very unimpressed at my efforts this week a rather poultry 2 lbs off. Very disappointed

Wow Vicky, 2lbs is not to be sniffed at! Statistically speaking it's great, don't be so down on yourself! I started a new job this week so haven't had time to weigh, and have not been food optimising at all! Am back on it as of yesterday though! Let's hope a few days celebrating and trying to find a routine hasn't set me back too much.

Also, holiday for October is booked! Talk about inspiration!

x

Down 2lbs this week! Super happy, I've finally passed the 1 stone mark! :party0011: Onwards and upwards!

STS this week which is fine. I'm going to see if I can tweak some things via what I'm eating to see if I can give myself a boost.

Congrats on all the losses

4 lbs off this week, must try to be more disciplined and organised with myself. That 5 stone mark is alluding me! Well done to all of the rest of you on your losses.

Forgot to post here on tues, I lost 1lb, feel a bit like its slowing down don't know why tho!

Back