Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Hi, new to slimming world & finished first week with 5Ibs loss. Really pleased :)
Well done on weight loss everyone x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Started again today after a 6 mth break! Not plucked up the courage to get on the scales yet but will tomorrow morning (Tues)... good so far today... porridge (SpecialK), homemade soup, 2 crackers, pear and lamb chops and pots and veg for tea.. prob. orange for pudding if can get OH to peel it... ( makes my hands itch!). Cant find my green book tho... will use up calories looking for it!

Hello, first time posting in this thread!

I lost 2lbs tonight, which I am chuffed with as I felt pretty bleurgh about my weight most of yesterday and was convinced I had either stayed the same or had put weight on.

2lbs left to 2 stone!

Morning all,

Hope you dont mind me posting in here, started weighing in from home two weeks ago, week one 5.4lb loss and yesterday a 3.2lb loss so 'got my 1/2 stone award' and am now down to 13st 4lb.

Two more WIs before xmas day, would love to get under the 13 mark - which is a huge challenge for me as historically after the first two weeks my losses drop dramatically.

Well done to all the losers this week!

x

Hey all newby alert (well after losing nearly 4st and putting 3 /2 back on) can feel the old healthy motivated me coming back and it's only day 2!

:wave_cry: Hello I'm Andi, I'm new and am starting weighing on a Tuesday currently weigh 11st 12lb goal weight 10st 10lb. Biggest weight was 14st 10lb on 13th Oct 2009 ( the day my first son was born ) got down to 12st 2lb following slimming world then became pregnant with my second son. Went back up to 14st 2lb on 5th April 2012 and managed to get down to 11st 7lb before christmas. Back on it now and determined to reach 10st 10lb again ( the weight I was before I ever became pregnant ). Looking for a diet buddy to help spur me along to reach my target :) x

:wave_cry: Hello I'm Andi, I'm new and am starting weighing on a Tuesday currently weigh 11st 12lb goal weight 10st 10lb. Biggest weight was 14st 10lb on 13th Oct 2009 ( the day my first son was born ) got down to 12st 2lb following slimming world then became pregnant with my second son. Went back up to 14st 2lb on 5th April 2012 and managed to get down to 11st 7lb before christmas. Back on it now and determined to reach 10st 10lb again ( the weight I was before I ever became pregnant ). Looking for a diet buddy to help spur me along to reach my target :) x

Hello :welcome2:

Good luck with your journey! This WI forum seems very quiet at the moment so dont feel like your being ignored if there isnt many replies :D

It's very quiet in this thread at the moment, but I'd like to join in! I'm new to SW this week, started last Tuesday so my first weigh in is coming up. Feeling pretty positive but we'll see! Nice to meet you guys :)

Hi all ... I also weigh in Tuesday so I thought I would join your thread. I'm just after super speed soup for my dinner and I'm about to make dinner for the week. I had a massive 7 lb loss last week. I don't think I have done as well this week but who knows!! Good luck everyone xx

9.5lbs loss for my first week!! Super happy :)

Back