Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Thought I'd jump on in here if people don't mind?

I started on New Year's Day and as of last Tuesday had lost half a stone, making me 9st 6lbs but as I don't own a pair of scales I only get to weight myself at my OH parents when I go there Tuesday evenings, haha. Hopefully I'll have lost a bit more this week.

Hope the scales are good to you all today

Hello I'm new here. I weighed myself this Tuesday but says I've stayed the same! Was a bit gutted but I thort its better then a gain.

Hi names Jo

Week 1 - 4.5lbs
Week 2 - 1.5 lb

How are you people losing 7lb + a week I have stuck to plan used half my syns if that and 1.5lb...a loss is a loss...just wish it was a little more. Really wanted my 1/2 stone award.

*Meg* definitely better than a gain! You've done really well in such a short space of time, you'll get there, Hope this weeks kinder to you!

Darcys Mummy, well done on your losses so far! Apparently a lot of people loose a lot of weight in their first week. As I understand it, it generally depends on just how bad your diet was before and is generally to do with reduced water retention. So if you were eating decent meals before you started then you'd have less dramatic first weeks comparatively. Don't get disheartened, you've lost 6lbs in a fortnight! That's great, and I'm sure there are many people in here who envy you for it.

Good luck for this week guys!

Hey lovelies! - last week was a 3lb loss.. this week with valentines day pizza I lost nothing! But at least that's not a gain I suppose!

Does anyone else have a cheeky weigh-in the night before? I seem to have put on a pound overnight (I didn't eat or drink anything between weighs)

hi all. newbie here.

i weigh in at home on tuesdays, started 3 weeks ago and 11lb so far. have a hard target so need to keep on track and no hiding place from the scales! at the moment due to work i lose 2lb during the day so im weighing in before tea at the moment instead of mornings!

wow you have done really well. Ive been 3 weeks but have only lost 6 lbs. good luck.

thanks Mo and good luck to you too. after my unhealthy regime for the last year after giving up smoking my body has obviously craved the weight loss opportunity!!!

Ah... giving up smoking... that is a great achivement.. I gave up smoking and just grew and grew and grew... Even now 7 years later I suck polos. But its still better for me than smoking. :)

Hi can I join I was here about a year ago, took up running did quite well but got complacent that running meant I could be more naughty and more naughty I was and then the dark nights started.. and yes big mistake in more than one way. I hope to be a bit happier with myself next Tuesday :)

Back