Tuesday At Home Weighers!

First week and I lost 3lbs, quite happy with that - it's certainly given me the motivation to stick to this diet :)

First week and I lost 3lbs, quite happy with that - it's certainly given me the motivation to stick to this diet :)

Well done a lovely start :)

Week 4 and 1.5lb off totalling 10lb now very proud of myself, it was a hard week this week and felt really challenged to stay on plan at times, but did it :)

Week 4 and 1.5lb off totalling 10lb now very proud of myself, it was a hard week this week and felt really challenged to stay on plan at times, but did it :)
Well done :) you're doing so well :D

Week 5 and another 1.5lb off, this week had a birthday party and an eating out I think by now I would have quit!

Lost 2lbs this week, I didn't expect it because earlier in the week I went to nandos for a friends birthday (that night included cake too haha, I couldn't resist), also yesterday we had dinner at my parents which meant burgers...
but I'm pleasantly surprised with my loss :)
Could be to do with the fact that I have started doing a bit of exercise this week.

Hi,

Can I join you?

I WI at home on a Tuesday.

Started last week so this will be my first WI tomorrow!

Start weight - 16st 0lbs

Dxxx

1lb off this week, really quite pleased with this, as we were out and about birthday of my youngest, cake making, seaside for the day, and aside from one birthday cake I stayed on track - can do this :D

Start weight - 16st 0lbs
Lost this week - 2lbs
Total Lost - 2lbs

Quite happy with that cos I did have a chinese on friday then on saturday had munchies while watching telly.

76lbs to goooooooooooooooooooo

Well done jovigirl on your loss!

Dxxx

Start weight - 16st 0lbs
Lost this week - 2lbs
Total Lost - 2lbs

Quite happy with that cos I did have a chinese on friday then on saturday had munchies while watching telly.

76lbs to goooooooooooooooooooo

Well done jovigirl on your loss!

Dxxx

Well done, and with a chinese, it is nice to know we can still have lives with the odd treats, if this is going to be a long term way of learning how to eat we have to juggle our treat times in :)

2lb off this week but not been on plan since Friday evening, an infection and anti b's has just meant I grabbed what I can. Challenge this week is to go back to the good stuff and hopefully maintain next week.

Gained 5lb from my 2 week all inclusive to Tunisia so back on it today...booo!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, can I please join this thread?

Currently doing SW from home while I build up some confidence to attend a group.

I had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 8lbs. I'm very happy!
however weighed myself this morning and it had gone up a pound, very confused but will be staying off the scales untill next tuesday!

Hi, I just joined online, I can't get to a group at the minute - I have an arsenal of excuses, but the main one being I don't drive and I'm happy plodding away here at home. Anyway, I have my first official WI on Tuesday, starting weight of 17st4 - wish I could blame it on the babies, but alas, it is just Tayto, Coors and Chips. I'm stuffing myself full of good things but feel heavier - we'll see how it works out on Tuesday! x

Back