Tuesday At Home Weighers!

I hope the scales are kind MissAnonD - have to say I got off lightly a pound on, which is more than deserved.

On the plus side once every 6 weeks I take measurements and if I can say I am a little proud 7 inches off the chest, waist and hips :D 5 inches off the thighs since I began at the end of April. So I have to stop ruining things for myself get on it this week, hit that exercise bike in the garage and maybe even have the courage to try a run :)

Hope everyone does much better than me today, but I am slapping myself on the wrists and getting it back on!

Not sure what im down this week, all i know is im down the pound i put on last week.. and as of today im 11st 3lb.4 so ill see what i am next week, starting again from that weight :) x

Hello lovelies !! I weighed Monday this week which was sneaky..but I've lost 3lbs so really chuffed..!! Xx

1/2 lb off, and I know I have been a little off plan sneaking bits, not happening this week, girls all back in school and back fully on target ready for Christmas :O Think over the whole 6 weeks only lost 4lb, however school holidays in the past has been my complete undoing so not as bad as usual but could be better - sounds like an old school report.

first week on slimming world loss of 1.8lbs not much but had a brilliant week until friday! grandma cooked a homemade lasagne (i tried to go just for the veg in the lasagne), saturday started well 3 boiled eggs and an apple. Lunch was mums homemade prawn biryani and chicken curry and dinner was a fully fledged thai meal! Sunday suffered with a migraine. Had fruit for breakfast, lunch was 2 slices of white toast with lurpak and dinner was a KFC :break_diet:my own fault no1 else's, but i am not disapointed as i was quite skeptical about this change of lifestyle, but it ddefinitely works and I still had a loss besides eating all that non-on-plan food. Hope everyone else has a good weigh-in day!

Hello all, hope you don't mind me joining! I restarted SW Monday and really keen to get my motivation back so I can lose my first couple of stone before christmas. I managed to lose weight and have a bit of motivation a few years ago with the help of Minimins so hopefully I can get back to that! My first weigh in will be next Tuesday then :)

Wish me luck!

Lost 1.5lb this week - not bad considering I had a slight binge at the weekend and had a Cinnabon (naively thinking I'd be looking at 15-20 syns and it was in fact 44!!!) hope everyone else did well!

First weigh in this time around for me, lost 6lb, really chuffed. Have woken with a really nasty sore throat and cold today, hope it doesn't affect my weight loss, will have to try and force food into me!

Hi everyone, well done on all your loses.

I fell off the bandwagon a little, eldest went to uni and I comfort ate a lot! Anyway got back on it last week had only gained 3lbs and lost them this week. So pretty much back where I was but feels a bit of a silly waste of time.

Lost 1lb this week, slow but steady I suppose. Set myself a 9lb october goal - we shall see eh! 8.5lb loss for me so far :)

Well done everyone else!

1lb for me this week, that makes half stone. Am very grateful for that loss as I had a couple of lapses late last week, its spurred me on to be really on plan this week and get a good loss next week.

Well done girls! I only lost 0.5 but I'm happy it wasn't a gain or STS! Annoyingly weighed myself this morning and it said I was in the 14's, fingers crossed I can keep at it and see that through to next Tues. PMS'ing like a mofo this week and struggling not to binge, got 5 boxes of chocs in my room and got out of bed to get some but rethought and now I'm tucked up in bed proud I didn't touch one.

Good luck for this week! xx

2 1/4 off today, officially in the 14's!!!! So happy! I have an event in 5 weeks, hoping I can lose the 13lb to get down to the next stone bracket by then (ex-bf is going to be there lol) Means I'd have to lose 2.5lb a week which isn't completely realistic but I'll give it a shot :)

Hope everyone else has got on ok :)

No loss (or gain) for me this week, it really looked like i was going to get under 14 stone early in the week but no. I'm surprised but not too disappointed as I've lost an inch from my waist and can now run for 24 minutes without stopping.

Some good advice from a friend was to look at the weightloss monthly instead of weekly.

Onwards and downwards :D

Hello everyone, I only joined Minimins a couple of days ago as I try to motivate myself into having a loser mentality!

A few of us at work have made a decision to get some control over what we stuff our faces with and weigh in day is Tuesday so I hope to be able to join in with everyone here - it's going to be a long road as I currently weigh over 20st but my target is (an I feel realistic)15 st.

See you all next week x :)

I look forward to seeing how well you have done on Tuesday.

This week I stayed the same, but 5lbs in two weeks not too disappointed the trend is downwards. Clothes are fitting better too, I ordered some size 16 jeans from New Look and my daughter thinks they are too baggy on the waist, never thought back in April that would be something I would hear.

We can do this :)

Back