Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Welcome and well done amybee. The trick is not to let a hiccough put you off and sounds like you're right back to getting on track. My own track had been somewhat hard to find so far this YEAR! I think I have lost half lb in last 3weeks so struggling to get back into right mind set but eventually I will. Hope you all have a great week and a lovely loss next Tuesday x x

Hi are you all still on the plan. I tried doing by myself not good 6.5lb off 6.5lb on lol. Joined my local club last Tuesday evening so I will see especially as in years gone by have always done red days with amazing results. This time I am doing EE more like normal life I understand it will be a longer process but in the long run more achievable fingers crossed for tomorrow night x

Looks like it's only me and you hunny on Tue I finished week 2 yesterday week 1 lost 9.5lb and last night lost 2.5lb hope you have a wonderful week xx

1.5lbs off,with Mother's Day and people coming over for dinner and my chocolate binges I am shocked I lost anything so i'm really happy with that.

Hiya :), I'm jumping into this thread if that's okay, I'm a fellow Tuesday home weigher and it will be my first weeks weigh in on Tuesday, I'm very excited to see my loss, good luck to all xox

Woohoo lost 7lbs this week so happy!!!! X

Can I join in?! Had my second baby 1 month ago and started SW online this Tuesday. First time trying SW so I am hoping it works for me :)

161.6lbs today. Almost 4lbs off since last week. Hoping to keep it up over Christmas

Weighed in at doctors this week at 15 stone 7. That is my new start weight for 2016. Aiming to lose 50 pounds in 2016 then will reevaluate to set a final goal weight.

crA ftgirl, wishing you all the best with achieveing your goal. I need to do a post Christmas weigh in too, don't think it will be too good

I'll be joining in with this, my first weigh in being this Tuesday coming. Last week, my start weight was 11 stone 11lb :)

Back