***TUESDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Morning everyone, here's to a good day!
I was wearing a denim skirt on Sunday as it was lovely and warm and had been walking around for ages before i realised something was missing....my thighs weren't chafing anymore. Oh, it felt so good!
I wore the same skirt in Cyprus and ended up having to put talc on my thighs because they had rubbed together so badly, they really hurt.
A little thing like this really inspires me to keep going and not to undo my hard work. Am looking forward to summer proper this year x

I know... I always wear skirts & I am so looking forward to this on the first tights-free days ahead... I HATED it. And I know it has stopped, as some days I'd even get it in tights... ugh. Yay for CD!

xxx

my thighs weren't chafing anymore. Oh, it felt so good!
I wore the same skirt in Cyprus and ended up having to put talc on my thighs because they had rubbed together so badly, they really hurt.

Oh gosh I hate that! I used to be vaseline on my thighs to try and make them less raw!

Afternoon all, just come back from my first weight in on 810 and am in a brilliant mood, lost 4 pounds and 3 and a half inches so very pleased with myself :D. Well done on the loss buffy, keep positive katy you're doing great! Hopeeveryone is having a good day, the sun is out here which always puts me in a better mood so good luck everyone! xxx

Hey well done on a such a great loss. you must be so pleased.
I hope you dont mind me saying this.. not sure if its just my eyes but I really struggle to read your posts. in that colour...
Well done you x

Afternoon all, Looks like we're all up for a 100% day today!

I've just been out with little one and dog for a lovely walk, it's dull here but not cold. Must do ironing today but no other plans, going to miss my fix of hells kitchen tonight, I know why watch a food programme while on a VLCD?! but I like it, wanted Ade to win though.

jess- good on you for adjusting your goal to put less pressure on yourself

Buffy- well done on your loss!

Lisa- hope your TOTM settles down soon

Katy- I was reading my CD book last night, thinking I could make some of the meals for my hubby soon, see what he thinks!

Curly- A post of yours yesterday- are you only allowed a bar or a mix-a-mousse per day? not both?

here's for a good day.

Hey Angela you are allowed both but I had already had 2 tetras in the day and then I was going to have a mix-a mousse in the evening but then I was hungry at 6pm so had a bar .. I usually have my mix a mousse about 7.30/8 so went for a soak in the bath trying not to think about my mix a mousse x

athen well done on your loss!

I`ve just had my shake early again....doh!!!!
managed only the 3 and my meal yesturday, but it wont break the bank to have 4 products if needed every now and then.
i`m 2 litres down already & 3 cups of coffee no wonder i`ve spent most of the morning in the loo. but i`m upstairs using a downstairs loo so all that running up & down must be doing some good.

Sorry curly, no offense taken, hope everyone can read better now lol, yes am very pleased just hope I can keep it up! xx

Hi to everyone,
just in from a morning at school -not around properly really as off into town as 'the wayward son' (LOL) has a second interview at IKEA this afternoon for a part time job. Fingers crossed he gets it to keep him out of mischief and give him money to save me subbing him all the time!

So good to hear all the positivity around and the fab losses - well done all!:)

Seeing CDC at last tomorrow as needed to change weigh in day from Fri to Wed so havent had an official weigh in since the 17th tho my scales are looking good and everything so loose now it's lovely! I just wish her scales weighed the same as mine - ie. mine weigh less!!!

I'm going to miss Hell's Kitchen tonight too! Will have to find some other rubbish to watch instead.

Enjoy the rest of the day ....

Sarah
x

afternoon all
hope ur all ok
well the sun isnt out here but not as cold, its my second day today got a banging headache, i bought a skiping rope yesturday so il be trying that out today do 10mins everyday,
i know my losses will be less then others as ive started the bars already. ive been trying to get back on the diet since beggining of april but had to stop as i went to mums for two weeks and brother was in hospital,

but ive put my head down and im really motivated to do this.

sorry for boring u all

XXx

Welcome back - you can do it this time! I know how you feel about the bars... without them, I'd never have got this far! This is a great thread for keeping everyone motivated, so never think you're boring us... not gonna happen!
Hugs.

xxx

welcome back lose, i used to love skipping, your post has brought back some lovely childhood memories.....thank you
and no your not boring us....x

Your definately not boring us, I personally enjoy reading how other people are getting on, this site is brilliant and everyone is so friendly, it has kept me so motivated to do the diet. Thanks everyone for the congrats hope your all having a good day so far x

Wooo... ketchup, did you say? Yay!!! Think I have found tonight's 1000 meal... quorn burger, pitta bread, green salad, ketchup. I hope that's allowed!!!

Athena, good day for me... busy, but working from home so I can keep having a sneaky check in here... thanks for changing your font by the way, much easier to read now! You're off to a fab start... 810 is brilliant, huh?

xxx

Back