***TUESDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

But then they'd scream even louder... be philosophical. That child will almost certainly have a sore throat tomorrow. Ha!!!

xxx

thanks Katy today was a bit better ta. You have ages to wait to your WI bless you I dont envy you there. Hope you have had a good day too.

Felt a bit away with the fairies at lunch time when I went for a quick WI and saw my friend there.

I asked her to read my rant last night so we could talk bout it 2morra night when she comes for her weekly catch up as it would take too long to explain then had to have some chicken so I could concentrate this afternoon in work.

My friend is doing CD and is 8weeks into it and lost 2st - we are weight loss buddies have been for the last 12 years and she is doing it this time to get pregnant. She lurks on here but doesnt post and Ive told her that when she comes tomorra we are setting up a ticker for her because she said she didnt want to do one because she was embarrased she hadnt lost that much.

I told her not to be so silly and that everyone was great on here (which she knows anyway with lurking) and shes feeling a bit down at the mo cos period is late so could be pregnancy could be period and I told her that we would give her support on here too.

She then phoned me tonight after reading the post and said dont worry I will tell you when you have gone too far dont worry and you are looking fab at the mo but I know you want to get down further.

Lexie poor you with the screaming hope they go to bed soon xxx

howdy guys. well i've just seen that story on georgia davies on bbci player, britain's overweight teen. it's so great to see how she's doing :D she's lost over 7 stones now and looks so much healthier and happier :)

abz xx

ps. have just realised that it's after 9 and i haven't had my third shake yet... should probably get on that, ha.

abz xx

hey Peeps just to say Im signing off for the night and will be back bright and early in the morning and well done for all the good work and Mia will be thinking of you tomorrow for your weigh in - let us know how it goes xxx

Same here... see you all in the morning.

xxx

Aw... night, Abz.

xxx

Is it always the case that in ketosis you have loads of energy and don't sleep? I could sleep the clock round!!
Ellie x

Back