***TUESDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

A CD ketchup flavoured shake... now that would be cool! (Sorry, am I rubbing it in? Promise to send you some virtual-ketchup vibes later, calorie & carb free... I bet I am too scared to actually have any... big wimp!)

Seriously, you'll be here before you know it Curly... you are doing so well in your size 12 River island tops... I never even GO in that shop! And you are such a bright spark on the threads, always supportive and upbeat....

OK. Can anyone tell I am feeling very GUILTY for the ketchup idea? Spot the lapsed catholic, anyone?

xxx

Katy..
Your making me laugh...... Im at work bored!!!! and your posts are keeping me going.
Have the ketchup and stop rubbing it in!!! and go to River Island I am sure you will find some lovely things in there xx

Gotta do it, Crazy. Gotta. Trading ketchup for chips? How bad can it be? You deserve it honey! And on 1000 it's LEGAL!!!!

Curly, the scary thing is I am supposed to be working too... have only done 100 words in last hour... oops!!! Ketchup fantasies have crazed my brain. (Do we even HAVE any? Eeek!!!)

God, imagine me in River Island... who IS that strange woman with the ketchup stains around her mouth? Lol...

xxx

LOL! - just been catching up with posts. Now I want ketchup- don't think it would go with my porridge though!

Lol ........ so I may add a little ketchup to my mix a mousse tonight. hmm maybe not such a good idea.
Crazy .. see what you started now it was all cause you asked about ketchup lol

uummm ketchup..ummmm on porridge........ummmmm....bonkers

Too tired to read through all the posts - but good days I hope all round.

Sitting here with a highly illegal can of coke zero. Busy Busy day, husbands not home yet, backs of knees are sore and killing me, I'm tired, bus ride was a nightmare, shopping for husband in now my arms hurt and someones SCREAMING CHILD WON'T SHUT UP out the back door. *end rant*

So screw the Coke Zero. Walked for hours on wards today, last offices for a patient passed away, bathing, rolling, lifting and walking back to town after shift. I think I've burned off the 1 cal contained.

Moan moan moan moan moan

Bet you wish I'd stayed off now eh? :)

I've had one of those days too!
Didn't have my first shake until 2:30 (finished work at 1, went to Nanna's (who gave me Wispas for hubbie and DD - nice!), went for car tax, etc, etc) then took DD to her swimming lessons where I realised the coffee machine doesn't do sweetener.
Grrrrr!

hey everybody. sorry i've been absent. i didn't start work until 1pm. it's my evening shift so now you are stuck with me until 11pm :)

had my weigh in last night. lost 3.25lbs :) which will do me nicely. so now i just hope i get the same this week.

i have had to take tomorrow off work as i need an mri scan on my back and they've sent me somewhere an hour's bus journey away. so it turned out that if i took off this friday i won't be due back at work until next wednesday because of the way my shifts have fallen over this week and next week. so i have a week off!! :D

i felt really guilty about doing it but then i thought, well, it makes doing cd so much easier if i can barricade myself inside the house. and i also figured i can really get my head around all the wedding stuff, make sure i've been in touch with everyone i've booked etc and get some kind of idea of what is going on. and also pay some stuff off. i'd rather have things paid for than the money in the bank to be honest, just in case something goes tits up...

so that's the plan...

just having my second pack of the day. i started late since i'm working late. didn't have my first one until 2.30 even though i got up at 6... and it didn't bother me. mad!!

right. uber long post over now, sorry :)

abz xx

Lexie and disco Jen sending you loads of relaxing vibes for tobight - you more than deserve them
and ketchup well what can I say my taste buds are tingling at the thought!!!!

Ive had an okay day been 100% apart form the bit of chicken I needed at lunchtime buit hey ho a bit of a SS+ day wont do any harm every now and again when I need it.

Have just found out HB not being made redundant so very very very relieved as you can imagine and you will all be pleased to know Im not as bad as I was last night!!!

will be back in a bit!
xxx

Do you know that kids still screaming, to the extent I went and cranked open the window to check they hadn't fallen and broken thier neck. Jesus suffering put a gag in it.

I'm all for kids playing outside, but see when they are having screaming competitions, it really rips my knitting. I mean they are actually practising screaming.

Can they not just play football or something?

Hi Jess, hope your day was better... good news about the redundancy! Yay!

Abz, hope the scan turns out OK... are you feeling OK?

Lexie & Disco, think you deserve a wee moan... some days are just grrrr!!!!

xxx

Seriously, if I'm not on tomorrow its because I've snapped and done in my neighbour.

Back