Tuesday hour x hour

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Hey lovely bubbly people
How you getting on, woke up had a cold glass of h2o tasted nice :)
Got ready went gym, started work had a coffee, now relaxing making a lovely thread for all on minimins to post your lovely thoughts and daily ramblings
X

Morning :) I got up , had a pint of water, cup of black coffee. Dropped the kids at school and walked to Morrisons to get some shopping. Home now and just had my shake and more water. Got to go and pick daughter from nursery shortly then home to do some housework. Have a great day xxx

morning , we all woke up this morning with husky voices ... a cold is on the way :/ took my eldest to school and a few loads of washing but basically me and my baby girl are just chilling catching up on biggest looser . I have downed 1.5 litres of yummy berry water ( CD flavouring ) and 1 pint of diet coke so far .... TOTM has arrived so keeping the fluid up to try and stop retaining water !!!
This afternoon I have a load of clean washing to sort and put away , elena to get from school and tea to cook ...nice relaxing day :)

Hi All,

I have a day off today and its my first day on exante. I got up, drank 2 black coffees and had a vanilla shake. Im watching The Biggest Loser and pottering around doing 'mild' housework. Gawd I love days off!

Morning :) Have no lectures today so had a bit of a lie in :) Just had a nana shake :) supposed to be doing dissertation work, but can't see it happening.... fancy a lazy day lol!

Got up scales showed 7/8ths lb down wooo healthy eating til after my trip next week :) big restart next week. The beginning of the end of this diet ;)

I woke up really early and did a load of housework (hoovered, 2 loads of washing, scrubbed the bathroom, and dusted)
Had a sit down and some water.
Then had nothing to do because I was waiting in for someone to come and talk to me about houses (I'm moving soon) she didn't turn up til 1pm. So just watched a dvd and sipped my water.
Then ended up on the phone to my mum for 30mins.
Tummy started grumbling a few mins ago so I am sitting here eating a bar :)

God my day sounds exciting doesn't it!!

God I don't know how you girls survive having bars, shakes so early, I just couldn't manage without having someing later on to look forward to.

I got up at 7.30 a.m. and was at work by 8.45. Drank water and a black coffee. Had my first shake at 1.00 p.m. and drinking more water.

Going to the gym straight from work so my second shake will be at 7.30 -8.00 tonight. Settle down to watch Biggest Loser or Geordie Shore with my bar Mmmmmmm

God I don't know how you girls survive having bars, shakes so early, I just couldn't manage without having someing later on to look forward to.

I got up at 7.30 a.m. and was at work by 8.45. Drank water and a black coffee. Had my first shake at 1.00 p.m. and drinking more water.

Going to the gym straight from work so my second shake will be at 7.30 -8.00 tonight. Settle down to watch Biggest Loser or Geordie Shore with my bar Mmmmmmm
me too , I have my first pack at 5pm !!! I have just had a lovely mug of boullion which has warmed me up and soothed my grumbly tummy !!!

I was off work today, so I spent most of it sanding and re-oilling my solid oak worktop.
I've been meaning to do this for well over 6 months so I feel very happy that it's off the 'to-do' list now :D
After that I went and had my diamond dermabrasion facial treatment, which was a nice end to a busy day :)

Alex_1978 said:
I was off work today, so I spent most of it sanding and re-oilling my solid oak worktop.
I've been meaning to do this for well over 6 months so I feel very happy that it's off the 'to-do' list now :D
After that I went and had my diamond dermabrasion facial treatment, which was a nice end to a busy day :)

Ooooo diamond dermabrasion?? Not heard of that, how was it?

Ok looking for advice here. Trying to assess how much I ate today. We had a combo platter thing (yeah I know lol) Now, on the restaurant website it says 'The figures given below give the nutritional values of each complete dish as listed on the menu' It then says Combo Platter for 2 - 1227 cals per serving

SOOOO does this mean the whole thing was 1227 cals or it was 1227 per persons portion :confused:

Starlight said:
Ok looking for advice here. Trying to assess how much I ate today. We had a combo platter thing (yeah I know lol) Now, on the restaurant website it says 'The figures given below give the nutritional values of each complete dish as listed on the menu' It then says Combo Platter for 2 - 1227 cals per serving

SOOOO does this mean the whole thing was 1227 cals or it was 1227 per persons portion :confused:

Sorry star but I would say it was 2 servings if it says for 2 :( so I'd say 2454 for the whole thing

I just cant decide lol The bit that says the kcals are for the complete dish makes me think thats for the whole thing but the for 2 bit makes me wonder. TBH I wouldnt have thought one portion would be as much as 1200 kcals but who knows. I didnt eat as much as half anyway not by a long shot, I didnt like some of the stuff on it for a start :giggle: Im more curious than anything. :)

I wonder how long any weight gain will take to show lol Im only 1lb up from this mornings weight :eek:

Back