TUESDAY Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning everyone!

Its a whole new world out there today! Sun is coming up right in front of me, and the trees are still.....what a difference a day makes!

Off to work soon, and will probably be busy so won't get to look in until lunchtime.....so everyone have a great day and catch up with y'all laters!

XX

(lst night I was singing "I'm gonn-na be thi-innnnn. I'm gonnn-na beee thi-innnn", over and over.:D Was making me and my hubby giggle amd making my cats look st me like I was a nutter!! :D :rotflmao:

Just thoguht I would add, everyone in group admitted to struggling with water now! There is an awful lot of us then at the 8-9 week stage finding that a push, so maybe its normal. We all agreed to make a conscious effort to keep the water flowing, so I am one litre down already.

Chug chug chu a lug ladies!! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::D

(hehe look, a bikini top: :tear_drop::tear_drop: :rotflmao:)

Hmmm me thinks your cats have inner knowledge :D

Here you go then just for you "you're gonna be thii----innnn, you're gonna be ....thinnnnnnnn!" - now don't blame me if my singing knocks you ill!

Absolutely shattered this morning and my poor eyeballs are red - just don't feel like I should have had to get up so early, got a real tired day on me. Think I'm gonna be doing at least 10 or 11 hour days at work this week so prob won't be on here till late this evening .... so while I'm away will you all be good, make sure there's plenty of good vibes :vibes::vibes: and positivity going around and that everyone sticks to the diet of their choice (by which I mean the diet they're meant to be doing and not :eatdrink023:!).

Stay strong one & all, don't wanna come home tired from work to find that someone needs :whoopass::whoopass:

xx

Well done BL. I think that the water is key, I have much better losses when I've kept it flowing. (Although maybe that's cos I send all day going backwards and forwards to the loo!)

Morning Everyone!!!

I lost another 3.5lbs last night but I think she got it wrong, when I work out 92.1 kg's it comes to 14.5 and my LLC wrote 14.7 in my book??? Am I doing the calculations wrong?
Either way I am a happy bunny!!
And I think I will sing with BL "I am going to be thin........I am going to be thin....and let me add I am giong to be thin forever"

Happy Tuesday all.

Keep that water flowing... I'm excellent with my water, I'm on my 3rd litre already and it's only 10 o clock :D at least 4 litres everyday, more often than not 5 or 6 litres... it really does make a difference...hope everyone has a fab day today... good luck to all those who have WI tonight (me included :D)

Hello everyone,

Not having a good day, I dont mean in the food way, yet, I just feel so drained. This AGM thing is getting to me so much I just wanna run away and leave the country. Cant sleep, feel really negative and tearful.

We have done all we can but I cant seem to get the thing out of my mind. My inner chatterbox is working overtime.

Just got called into the boss and nearly died a death thought I was gonna lose my job as the stress is affecting my work, but instead I am going on a telesales course.

Well done to those who have lost weight I will try and catch up with the threads throughout the day, but in the evening I just wanna go home and sleep.

Why am I such a magnet for trouble?:cry:

Well. I've done it. I popped a cork - blew a gasket - had a strop - but only in a funny disbelieivng kind of way.

Do you remember a couple weeks ago I mentioned how a co-worker was strutting around bragging that she had lost 1 stone and everyone wa like, "oh my gowd - oooooh - ahhhhhhhhhhh - unbelieveable - my god girl how did you do it, etc., etc., etc., ....." :D....well....today a gal that sits at the desk next to me just came in and said , to ME no less, "Have you seen so-n-so!!??? <gasp> She has lost a STONE!!! She Looks fantastic!! Oh my god!"......:D.....

Well. lol - I really surprised myself, and I did this more ouf of shock and disbelief - I wheeled my chair over to her, and I said, "Do you realise, in 9 weeks I have lost 3 stone (less 1.5 pounds - thanks Katie!:D) and not one of you have commented.!! " I was laughing my ass of when I told her this. I just found it incredulous!! SHe said, "Oh? I didn't realise you were on a diet?" lol....I swear, this team is nice, but dim!

I guess I have to come in on a stretcher, concentration camp thin, before anyone will say anything!!!

Don't worry though - I am laughing as I type this - I just think its so frikkin funny!!! Blind as bats - known diet or not - has she not noticed I refuse every offer of food from the team, skip every friday fry-up, have gone down 3-4 sizes and am wearing all new clothes that in 4 years here noone has seen!?

:rotflmao:

It is so out of my character to say anything - and I really really did bite my tongue but I could feel it rolling up and spilling over and I just had to say something. <devilish grin>

hehe. Made my day.

Hi Lady

That magnet for trouble thing is the wrong wording, sorry I am going to preach to you now. Your thoughts play such a big role in your reality and that one is not serving you at all.
I know that it is causing you to stress out at the moment so maybe take that issue and put it in a box for an hour or two and pretend its one of us that has the problem and then give us advice. I find I am good at giving others advice but useless at using my own advice.

I really hope you get this sorted and I hope even more you manage to step away from it even for a short while. I miss the Lady who is full of life and fun and has her mad and silly(meant in the best possible way) moods and makes us all roll on the floor laughing.

Chin up and water down.

Good luck Bex and for all of you who have their WI tonight! LL, sorry that ur feeling down and stressed, i know it's not easy with work and stuff! At least you have your good health and haev your wonderful family around you! Your life will only get better from now on, plus its your 60th next month, you have sooo much to look forward to!

Dave sorry you are having that trouble, please get it checked out from the Doctor's immediately.

BL- Nice 1, that really made me laugh! Well said to the people at work,lol!

Have had 3.5 litres and 1 veggy soup today. It's my parents 41st Anniversary so will be going to see them tonight, yipeeeeeee!

Last night was hungry, wanted a 2nd cereal bar (have never ever done beyond the one), however been feeling hungry for the last 1-2 months now, on and off only!

BL you go girl. Its wierd coz here non of the guys i work with notice but all the girls come up and comment. One of them even (on a work do) tried to pull me using my 4 stone lost as a chat up point.

I just though guys were oblivious to these things. But it is apparent it is girls now too.

Hi ya,

Thanks Tange I am still in there somewhere, just not quite with it, but I will do what you say later. Also got a bit of pressure at work so thats not helping, but I promise to do it when I get home.:wave_cry:

Fank you

my work mates notice and are postive-

I am feeling better today btu i am off work today as ws coughiong. At least i dont feel sick.
LL hope you can destress yourself.
Kate hope you get yourslef sorted with health probs
Thanks to all who hoped i feel better

Hey all I'm late coming on here today, got woke up off my nightshift super early and was a dead girl walking literally! So I've been back to bed for a couple hours and I really needed it! Only problem is I've had no water at all yet! Gonna have to really start glugging it down rest of the day

I am doing well on my water - still at work and just on my 7th pint, so only one more and tehn everything else i Have tonight is a bonus!

Got all 4 packs saved for tea tonigh - a banana cappacino shake when I get home, then soup and crisps for tea and raspberry biscuits for a late night snack.

Hubby on shift tonight so have the house to myself - will catch up on here, then a few recorded Americas Next Top Model (yes - I do love that show too Donna - another guilty pleasure!! LOL)

So - nights planned out - just need to get out of here to go home!

See you all later!

I didn't think anyone watched America's Next Top Model. Tuesday night is always the same for me - it's Holby (my neice is in it), and quiet looking forward to the Bionic Woman (God, I'm sad!!)

Everyone at work knows I'm dieting (only because I'm a bit gobby and told everyone), one girl asks everyday how much i've lost (which according to my scales is 2stone today), and even heard that the line managers were talking about my weight loss yesterday and saying how different I look!!

Back