TUESDAY Hour x Hour

Well I have been in the box and now out and I feel so much better. I just dont know what came over me it was like some big cloud. I did try hard to stop thinking about it but it was like a rope round my neck getting tighter and I couldnt get away. Well nearly back to 80% me and working on getting to 100%.

Amazingly I have managed to stick to the diet need another 1.5 litres to get to my 4 litre target and that will do me.

I must say the weather doesnt help anyone at the mo.

Glad you are getting noticed everyone, most people noticed it with me at the beginning, but it is settling down now and I quite like it that way.

Well off to get some more water:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

I didn't think anyone watched America's Next Top Model. Tuesday night is always the same for me - it's Holby (my neice is in it), and quiet looking forward to the Bionic Woman (God, I'm sad!!)

Everyone at work knows I'm dieting (only because I'm a bit gobby and told everyone), one girl asks everyday how much i've lost (which according to my scales is 2stone today), and even heard that the line managers were talking about my weight loss yesterday and saying how different I look!!

lol - I hate to admit I watch ANTM - but I do. I actually like the whole transformation from average girls into interesting photos, plus I think Tyra's a nice gal, and I like the bitchiness fo the models too. :D

I am taping Bioni Woman - looks like fun!

I was the opposite of you - I only told my boss, in case i died of hunger :D, and one my best work mates. And Greenock Gal - who got me here in the first place. Other then that I have kept schtum. on;t want people watching my every move, etc. SInce then, 3 people have found out - I have told them. The one today, and another cornered me and asked me. And another kept asking me why I was not having a Fry-Up with everyone else. It just became easier to tell her. If the rest of the office find out, it will be because ofher! lol

ooooh thats a great part. She's a lovely character.

Hi All,
just back from weigh in and just 1lb tonight but you know what... even though I'm a little disappointed, a lb is a lb!!! :D that makes 5 stone 11lbs in total... maybe next week I might make the big 6 stone!!! :D

Bex what a very positive way of thinking a 1lb is a 1lb off so well done.

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

You're right Bex a lb is a lb and as long as it's going in the right direction :D Well done for being a loser ;)

You made me smile BL - bet you really shocked em, good on you!

Lady, hope you're feeling better this evening xx

Well I'm just in from work, am going to grab something to eat (3 course meal!!! - soup, banana custard and a bar) - then I'm off to bed to watch last weeks Trial and Retribution and then it's almost time to get up and go to work again ..... should calm down soon and I can't wait.

Thanks Bex just caught a few. Hi Fen hpe you are all ok and nice to see you have popped in.:wave_cry:

Hey Lady
glad you have had time to reflect.

Hello Miss Fen good to see you again.

Everyone else I hope this Tuesday night is treating you well.

I had a lovely day, and tonight my boss said "your clothes are falling off you" I was so pleased. But then I have been so supported at work and funnily the blokes especially. They comment all the time which is great for the ego.

Sleep tight all.
Tan

Back