Tuesday Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning Miniminner's! :D

Wishing everyone a happy Tuesday!

It's bright and sunny here, and my motorcycle is nearly repaired! (Which probably means storms are a-comin! :D)

Hoping to get out on it, maybe even this evening if its all done!

No plans today other then another day at the pleasure palace (work). Woohoo! Holidays are much more fun! :D

Good luck to Tuesday weigher's, and don't forget to down that water! I have been slacking on that! Must glug away today!

Have a great day! Or as us yanks say, "Y'all have a nice day now!" :D

Morning All,

Hey BL you must be so so proud of yourself. Well done on your fantastic loss its an amazing achievement.

Sunny Tuesday in London, I have hayfever I think I have never had it before but I am sneezing like a champion this morning :eek:

Also been slacking on my water lately although I did get through about 6 pints (of water)at the pub quiz last night.
I will race you Blonde first one to two litres today.

Have a fantastic day!!

Morning All
Another lovely start to the day hope it stays like this for next weekend I've got my sister and brother in law coming to stay & it'll be nice to take her out and about
BL hope you bike gets finished today what was the matter with it?
Keep drinking the water I've been having sparkling with the citrus powder i'm telling myself its lemonade it makes a change from still
Hope you all have a good day with fab losses for all who weigh in today

Morning everyone, off work this week as I have sinusitis and feeling a bit crappy but nevermind...well done on the loss BL... that is such an amazing achievement. Hope you all have a bright and sunny day :)

Morning All
Another lovely start to the day hope it stays like this for next weekend I've got my sister and brother in law coming to stay & it'll be nice to take her out and about
BL hope you bike gets finished today what was the matter with it?
Keep drinking the water I've been having sparkling with the citrus powder i'm telling myself its lemonade it makes a change from still
Hope you all have a good day with fab losses for all who weigh in today

Well, when we bought "Ruby" ('93 HD Dyna-Lowrider) - she backfired like crazy! SO, she was dubbed "Ruby Goes Bang!"
Then, one day,. hubby came in and said, "We need to change Ruby's name......to "Ruby Spits Fire!" She was shooting out an 8 ince blue flame. "COOL!" I siad......however......not good.
So, we did a service and all seemed fine until petrol was blowing out of the carb. Upon further inspection we discovered that a bolt had somehow over the years unscrewed itself and jumped into the whole which bent one of my valves.
So - long delays with backordered parts, etc., have left her grounded for a few months now. We gave up on the parts and cancelled the order telling the guy we were going to be in America ourselves in 2 days. So, we got the Primary Gasket - the only thing holding us up and when we got home, the other had arrived anyway so we have a spare! lol
Got home last night, the motors back together, primary needs some attention today and then hopefully the tank and seat go back on and then we are off!

Not having a good day today. I'm sooooooooo hungry :(

I think it's cos I started RTM mid week, so I've been doing week one for a week now, and maybe my body is ready for the next stage? It'll have to wait until weigh in on Saturday if I'm going to stay in sync with hubby, I'll just have to glug more water.

Might have a snooze actually, got a couple of hours free. Can't be hungry if I'm asleep :D

Good luck TG. That is something I worry about - about going in to RTM and eating something for the first time - I worry that wil just leave us hungry the rest of the day!? Scary!!!

But you are doing great. You will get through it, and I am an advocate of sleeping through difficult moments so hope you are having a lovely cat nap right now!!

xx

Nice bike bl hope you get it on the road soon shouldn't take long now you've got the gasket
Just given my boxes of tiger cub bits to a man that works on them all the time so I could have that on the road in a couple of months I've done all the paintwork I'll post a picture when it's done & I'm a size12 I might be able to say does my bum look big on this without the fear of someone saying yes hehehe
enjoy the riding weather I don't do rain anymore I did that in the 70's pre kids
Stick with it TG you know you can you are a real achiever

Nice bike bl hope you get it on the road soon shouldn't take long now you've got the gasket
Just given my boxes of tiger cub bits to a man that works on them all the time so I could have that on the road in a couple of months I've done all the paintwork I'll post a picture when it's done & I'm a size12 I might be able to say does my bum look big on this without the fear of someone saying yes hehehe
enjoy the riding weather I don't do rain anymore I did that in the 70's pre kids
Stick with it TG you know you can you are a real achiever

Would love to see a pic of your bike. I would love to have a Triumph. Thats on my "list". Wouldn't mind even seeing it in progress if you have any pics of the paintwork, etc.

My OH fell asleep this afternoon! SO no bike tonight!! lol Just as well - had to take a muscle relaxer today, and definately what I want to be doing if I am riding!

I will have a bike project aqhead of myself this year too. I have given OH permission (and I hope I don't live to regret it :D), to completey rebuild my bike this winter, and do some customising and fabircation, etc., as he sees it, and as a total and complete surprise to me. The finished product. The only involvement I can have is choosing the wheels - the rest, pipes, paint, build, tins - alllllllll his choices. I agreed with the promise he views the finished project through MY eyes - not his. He agreed. So, will be fun to see what he comes up with! He is very skilled, and good at what he does - so I am pretty relaxed. Most of the time. :D

I have not been on her since the majority of my weight has shifted. Will feel so much better now, not wishing I could hide behind doors when stopped at lights!!! :)

Have a good night RC. :)

x

The sleep was lovely!

This afternoon I had to go and pick up a little dog we're looking after while his owners are in America. What a nightmare!

He's only small but is scared of other dogs so had a go at mine, that didn't go down well with my neurotic dog so now we're having to keep them seperate all the time. Hubby says it's like that riddle where you have to get the fox, chickens and grain across the river :D

He's not been very nice to the cat either.

Hopefully it'll calm down soon, but it's been a bloody nightmare so far! At least it's taken my mind off food :rolleyes:

Back