Tuesday **lets do it hr by hr**

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sarah_V, 16 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi losers..

I know it's late in the day but I need inspiration and support to keep me on SS today, been a bit wobbly lately :(

I've had 1 choc tetra, 1 hot choc mint shake and 2 litres of water so far today..

How are we all doing :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hiya hun!

I have just got home from my 1st of 4 days at work before I leave yay!!!!

Got a stinking headache though. So far has 1 chocolate tetra and 2l of water.

Had an awful day!!! It was the work Christmas dinner today and not only could I not eat it, I couldn't sit with them on the table as there was "no room" and also to top it all off I was volunteered to collect the plates of food from the canteen and take them to the table!!!! xxx

4. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aw Gem, you are a star and full of will power too.. well done love :)

5. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    So sorry Gem, looks like you got the short end of that stick. Carry on my darling, the final results are so much more worth anything you have had to endure. I feel ya though! Good job maintaining focus. No one can stop us now!
    edi

6. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    day 13 for me, not cheated once, but today was sooooo hard!
    i went into town with my friend and she got a chip butty with gravy from the best chippie in town, OMG my mouth was watering, but no was was i going to ruin this on a bag of chips! lol ( and so pleased i resisted!)

7. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    Way to go Vamp, keep on resisting and it becomes easier and easier. In fact now I enjoy telling people no thank you when they offer me things to eat. Humm...weird(",)

8. bevy

bevy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya :D

Well done Gem and Vamp, it's not easy at times is it.... I found it hard this weekend too, we went away and between the rest of them having curry's and bacon baguettes and sitting in a sizzler waiting for a friend I nearly slipped but thank goodness I didn't because I had my second weigh in tonight on day 16 of the diet and my cdc says I have lost 20 lbs in total :happy036: I made it 19lbs on my scales this morning but I am definitely happy to go with her figure :D so as hard as this is at times I am so glad I am sticking to it and yay I have started on the bars this week, had a peanut one tonight and they are yummy!!

By the way what's a tetra diet 4-40?

9. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    thank y ou everyone, i think we all have moments of weakness, but we just have to keep telling ourselves, losing weight feels better than scoffing your face!!!

10. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    morning all having a day off work hooray for me, my wi today but dont think i have done very well as have been a bit naughty over the week end x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.