Tuesday **lets do it hr by hr**

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Hi losers..

I know it's late in the day but I need inspiration and support to keep me on SS today, been a bit wobbly lately :(

I've had 1 choc tetra, 1 hot choc mint shake and 2 litres of water so far today..

How are we all doing :)

Hiya hun!

I have just got home from my 1st of 4 days at work before I leave yay!!!!

Got a stinking headache though. So far has 1 chocolate tetra and 2l of water.

Had an awful day!!! It was the work Christmas dinner today and not only could I not eat it, I couldn't sit with them on the table as there was "no room" and also to top it all off I was volunteered to collect the plates of food from the canteen and take them to the table!!!! xxx

Aw Gem, you are a star and full of will power too.. well done love :)

day 13 for me, not cheated once, but today was sooooo hard!
i went into town with my friend and she got a chip butty with gravy from the best chippie in town, OMG my mouth was watering, but no was was i going to ruin this on a bag of chips! lol ( and so pleased i resisted!)

Hiya :D

Well done Gem and Vamp, it's not easy at times is it.... I found it hard this weekend too, we went away and between the rest of them having curry's and bacon baguettes and sitting in a sizzler waiting for a friend I nearly slipped but thank goodness I didn't because I had my second weigh in tonight on day 16 of the diet and my cdc says I have lost 20 lbs in total :happy036: I made it 19lbs on my scales this morning but I am definitely happy to go with her figure :D so as hard as this is at times I am so glad I am sticking to it and yay I have started on the bars this week, had a peanut one tonight and they are yummy!!

By the way what's a tetra diet 4-40?

thank y ou everyone, i think we all have moments of weakness, but we just have to keep telling ourselves, losing weight feels better than scoffing your face!!!

morning all having a day off work hooray for me, my wi today but dont think i have done very well as have been a bit naughty over the week end x

Back