Tuesday Top Tips

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bmthsue, 13 October 2009 Social URL.

1. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There was a previous thread about the Soap & Glory Firminator Gel in Boots. I was in there at the weekend and they have an offer on that if you spend £12 on the Soap & Glory range (Firminator is £10) you get a full-size body scrub free. They do a great hand-cream in a handbag size for £2.25 so a nice way to treat yourself.
    Also I was in Matalan and bought three pretty new bras for only £1.50 each in their end of sale. Great as we're all moving down the bra sizes quite quickly.
    Happy shopping everyone!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for the tips Sue, im going shopping today then! :D
    I love Matalan and need to look for a new winter coat as mine are too big now! Im all for layering underneath but I look like im dressing up in me mums coat lol!
    How chilly is it today!! :gen125:

4. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Hiya

I bought a lovely red long coat from Matalan about a fortnight ago - it was a bargain - £28 on the tag (cheap as chips!), and then on a rail it had a £10 off sticker!! £18 for a lovely red, fitted, winter coat!! I snatched that up pretty sharpish!!

Oh, i found the link... not sure whether it'll work... may have to cut and paste...
    MAGAZINE FEATURE textured single breasted coat

Happy shopping!!

Lx

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanks for the tips - they are great.
    I will be passing a good sized Boots at Liverpool Street station later today so must remember to pop in for Soap and Glory (got a terrible memory, not sure that I will!)
    Red coat sounds gorgeous. I have bought myself a winter jacket in a 14 last week to hopefully tide me over until I get down to size 12 - when there will be lots of lovely clothes awaiting me in my wardrobe. Bon Marche had a 20% off offer last week which was very useful for economical interim clothes.

6. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Also just had an email from Matalan that they've got another half price sale starting today!

7. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Grins - congrats on all of your shopping! You are making me jealous as I am in Spain and getting things in larger sizes here is ridiculously expensive and they are very poor quality and that's if you can find any! I'm back in UK for 4 days at the beginning of December and my mum is going to get dragged round LOTS of shops! Thankfully she is doing CD too and will need new clothes too!

8. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Went to Boots and bought same as sue - the firminator, small hand cream and got free body scrub. Also found a Ruby and Millie liquid eyeliner brush for less than half the price of the Bobbi Brown one that I was planning to buy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.