TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

A big well done to everyone.I posted in the other 100% .But will start to use this.It's a great idea .
Week 1 - 7lb loss :D

I've pledged :D

Well done everyone, very inspirational!!!!

Well done everyone! Great losses :)

Hi RuthMB :)

Awesome loss, well done! Good luck for your second week. :)

well done everyone, great going one and all, I am a Tuesday, and this week was 9lb for me, getting there xx

I am a Tuesday but weighed in a day early this week
so another 6lb of wobbles gone for me today xx
good luck everyone on tomorrow xxx

Well done dizzy! Thats fab x

Well done Dizzy, you're doing brilliant.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF OUR TUESDAY CLUB WEIGH IN MEMBERS XXXXXXX. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR FABULOUS WEIGHT LOSSES TODAY.

Hello :)

I'm extremely happy today as I've somehow managed to lose 6lb this week! I'm only ever expecting/planning for 3lb a week, so it was lovely to lose double this week. I've also lost over 3st now and I'm into th 10st bracket! So, so happy! :D

Really good luck to everyone else for their weigh-ins today. :)

I'm absolutely gutted. Despite being 100% since starting 8 weeks ago without even the tiniest little blip, my weight loss has slowed yet further this week to just 1 lb.

I have no idea how or why this is happening when I am trying so hard :( Seems absolutely pointless sticking to such a strict programme when folks on diets that are not VLC are losing more. I'm usually a really positive motivated person but right now I am beyond fed up.

I'm absolutely gutted. Despite being 100% since starting 8 weeks ago without even the tiniest little blip, my weight loss has slowed yet further this week to just 1 lb.

I have no idea how or why this is happening when I am trying so hard :( Seems absolutely pointless sticking to such a strict programme when folks on diets that are not VLC are losing more. I'm usually a really positive motivated person but right now I am beyond fed up.

oh no! I do totally hear where you are coming from, I said at the start that I feel I would only put myself through this if i felt the weight loss was fast and more than on an eating diet, so once again really feel for you 100%, did you ask the chemist for any advice as to why this would be happening? and I know it wont help one jot right at this minute but it is another lb off? yer I know, shut up, that doesnt help lol!
What was the reason you decided on LT in the first place? did you, like me, and a lot of others try every other diet first? just asking as maybe it is worth considering something else if you are truly not happy and think that it isnt worth it, BUT if you feel the total control of this diet is what is working for you, and by your stats IT IS working for you, all be it slower now, then maybe stick it out. Hard to know what to say, sorry, I would have my head in the biscuits by now but then thats just me, sending hugs if any help xx

missuscolumbo,

I'm really sorry you're disappointed about your loss this week. I want to say well done to you though because it's still a loss and you're getting there. I agree with Dizzy in that maybe you want to think about what you'd rather do if you're feeling unhappy about how it's going. ...but overall you have done very well! :) Well done for sticking with it even though you've felt disappointed recently. I'm really sorry if I've already asked you this recently (I know I asked someone, but I can't think who), but how much water are you managing to drink? ...because as you say, you've stuck to it 100%, so it's all I can think of that might be the answer.

I'm drinking about 3 - 4 litres of water a day and I my motivation for starting lipotrim was to lose weight in a short time frame - even if it was a tougher diet.

Weigh in today (week 2) and I was devastated to have only lost 3lb :cry:

I know it's a loss and it's 13lb in just 2 weeks but I drinkmloads, did a 10.5 mile bike ride the other night and as I havea lot of weight to lose, 3lb is not very much at all in these early weeks!

But I've had time to calm down a bit sincemmy weigh in and I made a decision to not wallow but to do something positive about it because I know this diet works. So I've just got back from a 5 mile walk with my OH. He's totally done in and I'm aching quite a bit but it's a great feeling. Hopefully my saddle soreness will be improved enough to be able to go for a bike ride tomorrow then I shal. Be salsa dancing Thursday night for a good few hours so should burn off loads then and then we're camping the weekend so doing lots of walking and playing games then back to cycling Mon night. If that doesn't shift the pounds then nothing will!!!!!

Noitulove 6lbs!!!! That's absolutely fantastic and your total loss is amazing in just 10 weeks. When I read that I felt so much more motivated and I said to myself, in just another 8 weeks that could be me 3st lighter than 2 weeks ago. Really very happy for you, well done lady x

Misscolumbo, I think we've both had the same feelings tonight so I do empathise with you and no matter what anybody says about total loss or it's a loss no matter how small etc.... It still doesn't stop you feeling devastated after putting sooo much effort into staying 100% and starving ourselves. But I'm going to be as positive as you have been and stick with it and do my utmost to get exercising to boost the loss for next week. I'm going camping at the weekend and the smell of bacon is going to absolutely kill me so I'm planning a long walk while our friends cook up a sumptuous breakfast to help with the temptation,

Here's to starting Week 3 tomorrow and kicking the ass off this fat on my body!!!! Watch out because I have declared war on my body fat and there's only going to be 1 winner.....Super Slim Me!!!

Thank you, Ms R. :) Well done for this week's weigh-in and I'm sure with all the activities you have planned you'll do as well as you want to next week!

Don't forget to post in the September Challenge thread as well. Just makes it easier if all the losses are in there so that I can check I've done everyone's right. I even posted mine in there to myself! :D

Last edited:
good luck tomorrow Tuesday weigh ins x

Good luck today for the Tuesday weigh in club members, looking forward to reading your successes tonight.

Back