TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

fingers crossed you all get excellent results today x

well, due to the vino slip up I only lost 3lb this week, which i dont mind at all as at least I am ever closer to my initial goal of 11stone, onwards!

3.5 for me this week so finally some movement. I'm 3 lb behind my original target now so I just hope I stay at 3 lb + for the next few weeks and I may get caught up.

Hope the rest of the Tuesday club get good results today !

thank Kate, yes I will take it on the chin, it was my doing, and boy was it worth it lol, but going to try and get a couple of 100% weeks in now before my refeed for hollygogs x

Well done, Dizzy! :) 3lb is very good. You're almost there now!

Yay! Well done, missuscolumbo! Glad you had a good week. :)

I've lost 2lb this week. I'm happy with that as I'm still on target to finish by Halloween. I had a couple of days where I didn't drink quite as much water as I should have. I was so busy last week! I had a lot to do in the week with my little girl and also organised a little surprise birthday party for my husband on the weekend (which went very well). He had tons of food presents! We also went out for a birthday meal with his parents, nan and a friend. I took a flapjack with me! :) I didn't want to eat because I wanted the food, but I did feel like I wasn't celebrating properly with him because of it. I'll also miss eating out on our 2nd wedding anniversary as that's in October. I think we'll go out for a belated meal or two when I'm finished with Lipotrim - as treats, of course! :)

Well done ladies, I sure hope I don't let the team down when I weigh in tonight!!

Hey this is a bit like Biggest Loser........we're in teams now, Tuesday, Wednesday etc.... What colour T-shirt should we wear and more importantly, what size??? The answer is.......one that shrinks fast with us!!!! LOL

Well done ladies! X

Dizzy1968 said:
thank Kate, yes I will take it on the chin, it was my doing, and boy was it worth it lol, but going to try and get a couple of 100% weeks in now before my refeed for hollygogs x

That's the main thing u enjoyed it and ur back on it now. X

5.5lbs loss this week making a grand total of 18.5lb in 3 weeks.

Very happy bunny indeed :)

well done Mrs R x

Thanks Dizzy x

Well done to all ladies on your weight loss this week. Fingers crossed for me tomorrow as I go to get weight after my frist week

Thank you LadyKate x

Well done everyone.

Well done, Ms R! :)

Thank you Meddy & Noitulove. It felt great telling everybody in work today how much I'd lt, they all think it's amazing :D

Hi. Just joining the Tuesday weigh in club. x

Back