TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

arrhhhh I see your point yes, I have been beating myself up for the last couple of weeks as it dawned on me that the 11stone goal i set myself just isnt low enough, i set that so it could be achievable for me, and I also havent been that for a good few years now, maybe 16 years lol

I am refeeding in a weeks time for a break for two weeks, was hoping I would be happy enough with myself before this refeed, but i am not, so will be back to try for maybe another stone/stone and a half and see how i feel then.
Good luck, but 6stone? jeeezzzzz my youngest daughter is not 6 stone and she is as skinny as they get ( but she is about 5ft 4 at 13)
sometimes i do not know where they truly get these figures from!
Mrs R I am sure it will be fine, but understand how you feel as was totally disapointed with mine this week, I blipped last week BIG TIME and lost 3lb so being so good this week and losing the same was a nightmare. Hope the scales give you more than you think xx

huge well done Emmy, you and mum going great guns x

Hi all. :)

I've lost 3.5lb this week, which is good for me as I've planned for 3lb a week to get to my goal weight by October the 30th. I'm still slightly ahead of schedule for now - hooray! :D

I'm also fitting into the smallest pair of jeans that I own (size 12). I tried them on before bed last night to check if they nearly fitted and I was able to wear them to walk to the pharmacy today! The walk was all right and my cold is feeling a little better (and so is my little girl, which is the main thing).

Another good thing is that I'm two-thirds of the way through, 12 weeks gone, 6 weeks to go! :D The end feels like it's in sight now, but starting to get a little impatient too as I only have one more stone to lose (I bet it'll go slowly)! :)

Well done Dizzy and missuscolumbo! Even though I know you wanted to lose more, you're both still doing really well! :) I know it's a little disappointing when you feel it's a small loss for you, but I genuinely am grateful for every pound that's gone and you will both achieve your final goals! ...and really well done, Emmy_J (I posted in your thread on the Weigh-in forum). :)

Well done Tuesday weighers, all heading in the right direction!

well done noitulove, and also thankyou, i know its 3 less than i weighed last week so all good, just as you say I am getting impatient to be there NOW, but all ok, will just through this last week, then reassess when i get back xx

Thank you, Dizzy. :)

I hope you have a good week this week and enjoy your re-feed and time off afterwards. :)

CONGRATULATIONS EMMY_J 10lbs is awesome.

CONGRATULATIONS NOITULOVE, 3.5lbs is fantastic as is your total weight loss.

Really happy for our Tuesday weigh in club.

Drum roll..........

I LOST ANOTHER 5.5lbs TONIGHT.......YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Amazing how I felt fat is morning then had my weigh in (which must have magical properties) and I now feel slim again. Sooooooo happy tonight. Just going to get ready for a very long 6 or 7 mile walk to celebrate and kick start week 5 loss.

Brilliant ms R well done you!!!!

Thank you, Ms R. :)

Massive well done to you for this week! :D I'm really glad you had a result that you're so happy with. Hope you enjoy your long walk! :)

Ooh, don't forget to post in the September Challenge thread so that I can update you. I know I could do it from here, but I want to have all the losses in the one thread so there's less chance that I'll get something wrong.

Last edited:
my first weigh in today on week one :) and i lost 10lbs ! happy as larry but was expecting a little bit more, but its TOTM ! so happy as larry, thanks for support ! xxxxxx

well done my lovely!!! keep going xx

wow some great losses today, well done noitulove, missuscolumbo, dizzy and Ms R, stay positive xx :)

Thank you, Meddy! :D

Glad to hear of your loss Noitulove and that you're feeling a little better and fantastic on getting into your jeans :).

Ms R, just think how you got through a trying few days and what a reward. You're doing fantastic.

Well done everyone. I lost 4lb today. I also got the flapjacks (peanut and coconut) for week 4. It took me all afternoon to eat the peanut one lol, didn't taste the best but after 21 days of no food it was good to chew something lol.

Feeling positive about this week as I have a school reunion on Saturday, so hopefully will be a little slimmer by then and it's an incentive to keep it up. Brilliant to see how well we are all doing. :patback:

Thank you so much, J9W. :) So pleased about my jeans! :D

Well done for your loss too! :) We have almost the same amount to lose as each other. I'm hoping to shift the last stone in the October Challenge (which I'll set up soon). Have fun at your school reunion!

In my euphoria, I made a mistake about my total weight loss, I should have reported total of 23lbs list and not 24lbs AND I have 5lbs to lose to get to my 2st loss.

Thank you all for the great comments and well done to our club, we're all doing ace!!

well done Mrs R and J9W, great going xx

I'll join you for the October challenge and hope that we both lose the last 14lbs - you've given me a great insentive. Just one problem, my holiday (fully inclusive) is on 1 October for one week, any advice? I was going to have one week off but be sensible then straight back on the plan on my return. Would this work?

Thank you so much, J9W. :) So pleased about my jeans! :D

Well done for your loss too! :) We have almost the same amount to lose as each other. I'm hoping to shift the last stone in the October Challenge (which I'll set up soon). Have fun at your school reunion!

3.5 for me this week. Weight loss seems to have picked up again. Very strange because I have done absolutely nothing different in the weeks I have lost 3lb to the weeks when I have lost 1lb. Expecting a slow week next week with TOTM due, so glad to hit target this week. Also - in to single figures now :)

Good Luck to the rest of the Tuesday Weigh in Club !

Weigh in today. Lost 2.5 lbs ( total 1stone 4lbs in 4 weeks) a little disaapointed as hoping for 3 but its only half a pound difference! And i guess its going down.

Well done missuscolumbo and goose. I lost 4lb today. 18lb in 4 weeks.

Back