TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

I only lost 1lb this week. I am really disappointed and fed up. It is my 4th week but is also pre-menstrual time and was told I could be retaining water. Has anyone else had this problem? To try so hard and only lose 1lb is really disheartening. Just hoping it is a one off and will come off next week ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Sue

We get addicted to the numbers each week and this happens every so often. Don't get disheartened. Are you wondering what you might have done wrong to deserve a measly lb? You have actually lost 19lbs in 4 weeks... which is fantastic!!! What other diet would enable you to do that? Could be time of the month. You body will part with the weight when it's ready. You're doing great and I'm sure you'll have a more satisfying weigh in next week x x x

Hi Sue

We get addicted to the numbers each week and this happens every so often. Don't get disheartened. Are you wondering what you might have done wrong to deserve a measly lb? You have actually lost 19lbs in 4 weeks... which is fantastic!!! What other diet would enable you to do that? Could be time of the month. You body will part with the weight when it's ready. You're doing great and I'm sure you'll have a more satisfying weigh in next week x x x

Thanks Teapot - yes you are right - we look at the numbers instead of how we feel. I must say I am feeling really good at the moment. I've gone down a dress size and feel much healthier. I was really surprised it was only 1lb because I felt I had lost more. Just hoping next week is better otherwise its going to take a while longer to get the last 14lbs off.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've also noticed that on the weeks where I've had lower weight losses, I seem to have lost more inches :)

First weigh in and lost 6lbs really hoped I would lose a teensy big more the first week but 6lbs is still fab so in very happy :)

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

You need to put your ticker into your signature as your posts keep being automatically moderated.

You need the BB code from the Tickerfactory.com

If you look on this link below it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

And if you need any help please ask.:)

Hi Becca, well done on the 6lbs, that's practically half a stone in 1 week!!!

Lucy, this time next week you'll be under 13 stone!!! that's brilliant :), well done on the 3.5lbs x

Hi Becca, well done on the 6lbs, that's practically half a stone in 1 week!!!

Lucy, this time next week you'll be under 13 stone!!! that's brilliant :), well done on the 3.5lbs x

Thank you :)

Under 13 stone Lucy ;) that's fantastic :D

2.6lbs today :( next week had better be back to normal :-( x

Well done on your loss this week Lucy, you're doing GREAT!! You've nearly lost 4st in 13 weeks :) :) I know you feel a little robbed that you didn't lose 4lbs again this week. You have to remember that in relation to your much smaller current size 2.6lbs is fantastic and your body was able to part with much more fat when you were bigger. Your body is letting go as much as it can safely. Chin up luv, you really are doing brilliantly x x x

That has made me look at it in a whole new light, thank you so much Kay :). How is life on the other side?! X

Oh good, you're welcome. Going well. I'm still vigilant and will have to be for some time to come, but doing pretty good so far :) x x x

Back