Tuesday Weigh Ins, Anyone??

I'm not happy with it at all :( I've been poorly though so blaming that and new medication. Gonna have to have a really strict week with exercise this week. I wanted 2lb this week to get back to my pre relationship weight. So frustrating!

it gets frustrating when we don't get the losses we hope for doesn't it. Don't be too disheartened, just keep doing what you are and notice the changes in your body as well. I was the same last week with my STS, I couldn't understand it as there is a visible difference in my legs and stomach. I think those scales just like to play tricks on us! Hehe chin up u will get another good loss soon x

Put on 2lbs :( it's also my totm, double huff! :(

Aww that must have been a scare! Hope ur feeling better soon!who cares about the weigh in lol x

First things first you get yourself well :) chicken pox must be a nightmare I remember from when I was a child I have a scar on my forehead from chicken pox, no scratching lol x

First things first you get yourself well :) chicken pox must be a nightmare I remember from when I was a child I have a scar on my forehead from chicken pox, no scratching lol x
I have a really bad patch on my chest and it's so itchy!! I have some lotion that's pretty good tho! It's a nightmare, bored at home I should enjoy the time off work but it's like being in quarantine lol x

An episode of friends comes to mind lol.u should duck tape oven mits to ur hands to reduce the risk lol x

An episode of friends comes to mind lol.u should duck tape oven mits to ur hands to reduce the risk lol x
haha. Day 7 now and I've had enough! I ache everywhere! All the spots are out now and the itchiness is still there!! What a week, sw has defo been out the window this week! lol hope everyone has had a good week, x

Lost 3.5lb this week.. delighted is an understatement. . I also got my 3.5 stone award :)

I know how you feel carlinda! I haven't weighed myself for a couple of weeks, waiting to see how this week goes and may jump back on them next tuesday!

I know how you feel carlinda! I haven't weighed myself for a couple of weeks, waiting to see how this week goes and may jump back on them next tuesday!
I lost 2.5lb this week which nearly compensates for my 3lb gain last week, 3 lb to g for 2 stone, seems like I'll never get there!

Hi, I returned to SW last Tuesday so will have my first WI next week. Posting here is helping me stay on track this weekend. Hope every one else is doing well.

Back