Tuesday Weigh Ins, Anyone??

Well done Cerilinda! You're flying through those pounds :)
Tanyalina - I am thinking of starting Slimming World. What has you experience been like with it? It sounds brilliant but am just a bit apprehensive as I tried WW before and wasn't mad about it... Would be very grateful for any thoughts or tips you might have :)

Well done Cerilinda! You're flying through those pounds :) Tanyalina - I am thinking of starting Slimming World. What has you experience been like with it? It sounds brilliant but am just a bit apprehensive as I tried WW before and wasn't mad about it... Would be very grateful for any thoughts or tips you might have :)

I have done ww for years on and off. And due to the limitations of it I found once I stopped I piled everything I lost back on. Sw is a lifestyle change and is so flexible that it makes it easy to get back on the wagon if you have a slip and makes it super easy to make up for it too. There is so much more options with sw with your free food and healthy extras you are never hungry, and never find myself saying 'what can I have for my tea' unless it's because I have too many choices! I would highly recommend it Might take a week to get used to and get rid of 'points' from your ww trained mind but you won't regret it xx

I have done ww for years on and off. And due to the limitations of it I found once I stopped I piled everything I lost back on. Sw is a lifestyle change and is so flexible that it makes it easy to get back on the wagon if you have a slip and makes it super easy to make up for it too. There is so much more options with sw with your free food and healthy extras you are never hungry, and never find myself saying 'what can I have for my tea' unless it's because I have too many choices! I would highly recommend it Might take a week to get used to and get rid of 'points' from your ww trained mind but you won't regret it xx

I agree, I lost 4 stone with ww but gained 2 stone with in about 6 months! Slimming world is so much easier and so much more of a life style change, I started ww at 18.5 I'm
Now 15 9 and I want to be 10 10 so I have hundreds left to go!! But I'll get there just like everyone else!! :)

Thanks for that info guys! I am definitely going to head to a class on Thursday (it's the soonest one that's on in my area) and give it a bash. I need to find a plan that's flexible enough to fit in with my lifestyle so I can make changes that last and it sounds like SW fits the bill. Have 3 stone to lose so hopefully will make this work. Xxx

Thanks for that info guys! I am definitely going to head to a class on Thursday (it's the soonest one that's on in my area) and give it a bash. I need to find a plan that's flexible enough to fit in with my lifestyle so I can make changes that last and it sounds like SW fits the bill. Have 3 stone to lose so hopefully will make this work. Xxx

Good luck, you won't regret it!
Had a bad day today, I ate an easter egg :(

Cerilinda looks like we have the same target weight! :)

I lost 3lbs this week! After a sts last week I am over the moon! Yaaay!

Cerilinda looks like we have the same target weight! :) I lost 3lbs this week! After a sts last week I am over the moon! Yaaay!

It's my weigh in today too just mustering up the courage to jump on the scales....week 2 for me.

Well done on your weight loss that's great :)

It's my weigh in today too just mustering up the courage to jump on the scales....week 2 for me.

Well done on your weight loss that's great :)

Jump on them! :)

I did and iv lost 3 3/4 thats 9 1/4 in 2 weeks really pleased :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Well done! That's a brilliant loss :)

Good luck Tanya :)

well done :) that's a fab Lose!!! Bet your really chuffed! I'm
Not hopeful for tonight but we will see! Only need 2lb for club 10!

Good luck, hope u get that two lbs :)

Back