Tuesday weigh ins!

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
Who is gettign weighed in today? Tuesday Weigh In-ers ROCK!

I lost 6.5lbs this week, making up for my 1.5lb loss last week. clearly all water retention! but it takes me to 5 stone lost since January 13th which I am amazed by.

Good luck to all who are weighing in today, i'm keeping everything crossed for you!

I get weighed at 5.00pm so will update site later..OMG you have done amazing eotp................5 whole stone in just 4months.........was that 100% all the way or did you have any slips?X

Who is gettign weighed in today? Tuesday Weigh In-ers ROCK!

I lost 6.5lbs this week, making up for my 1.5lb loss last week. clearly all water retention! but it takes me to 5 stone lost since January 13th which I am amazed by.

Good luck to all who are weighing in today, i'm keeping everything crossed for you!

You have done so well hon!!! You should be so proud of yourself and 6.5 pounds in a week is fantastic!!!! Good on you ..
Heres to another fab week ahead xx

I'm getting weighed this evening, wil update when I can! good luck to all those yet to be weighed!

Thanks curly not expecting good results tho as struggled in week 3 and had a bar every night and from reading other threads this can slow down weight.............why couldn't I stick to mix a mousses instead? I guess I just love the bars............anyway all will be revealed later.

thanks Curly and Sandypops!

Sandy - I did the first 3 month 100% SS then came off and did 810 for a week, but in that week had a couple of meals out so wasn't really 100% on 810.

The last few weeks i have been 100% SS pretty much all the time apart from when i was caught short without any shakes/bars etc and had a chicken sandwich which was minging. And when it was my TOTM last week my CDC suggested i have a SS+ meal when i am really struggling, which i do occasionally. I know it's not really on the plan but it works for me! Not that i reccommend it as it won't work for everyone. But yeah, i can't quite believe it! 5 stone in just over 4 months!

Amazing Weigh in eyeontheprize!!! You must be so happy with yourself! Inspiring isnt a strong enough word hun!!!

Good luck to other tuesday weigh ins
xxx

Woohooo fantastic loss you had there <applauds> :)

thanks guys! any more Tuesday people? Curly, when do you get weighed in?

I weighed in with a 11.6lb loss!! Wahooo! I restarted SS as had a few days of major chocolate binging so I know it is mainly water weight rather than fat, but ive lost all my holiday weight and 3 more lbs so im happy with that :)

Well done CrazyLilBlondie! that's fab! Curly, don't be nervous, if you have stuck to SS+ you will have lost and if by some small chance you haven't you will see a mega big loss next week :)

I weighed in with a 11.6lb loss!! Wahooo! I restarted SS as had a few days of major chocolate binging so I know it is mainly water weight rather than fat, but ive lost all my holiday weight and 3 more lbs so im happy with that :)

You have done so well hon.. Lucky you only have 5 lbs to target.. you have done fab x:)

hey thats great

Hi

I got 3lbs off this wk which takes me into the 13s...woo hoo ..........chuffed as thought I had put on................................chucking those damn scales.........lol.x

I get my WI 11 tonight, after two great weeks, 12lbs, tonight will be a let down, but i'm expecting it. As long as I have not gone up.

Back