tuesday weighers

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by henna!, 23 June 2009.

1. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Morning ladies how did we all do today?

I am really impressed with myself lost a 3lb this week which for me is a bloody good loss!! im well chuffed!!! I also got into unknown numbers to i am now offically in the 12s which i have not been in for 7 years!

Thank you to you all especially judimac who i sort of see as the extra easy ambassador!! I did mainly extra easy this week and look at my result!! why isnt everyone doing it!!!!:thankyou:
  2. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Well done you!!! 3lbs is great!

I have to face firing squad at 5.30 tonight so will let you know...*sigh* not looking forward this week, but sooner I know the better and group is always fun :) x

Well done again!!! x
  3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

well done, i am off tonight for my wi!
  4. Jaq

Jaq Well-Known Member

Congratulations! My weigh in is at 7pm so I'll pop on after class and let you know how I've done.

I'm a massive fan of extra easy too. It seems to do exactly what it says on the tin

5. Ninja

Ninja Well-Known Member

I only ever do EE these days. It's so simple and easy...it does exactly what it says on the tin ;)

I've just got back from WI and it's 2lb off and SOTW for me......I owe it all to you guys who make it so much easier for me with your advice and encouragement :flowers:

Congrats to all other losers today and good luck those still waiting to step onto the dreaded scales......of.......terror!!!!:scale:
  6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Congratulations Ninja & Henna, great losses this week, well done both of you..
  7. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Well done ninja on your loss i echo what you said about encouragement and advice! thanks everyone!
  8. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Well done so far tuesday weighers! .. :) .. Im off tonight for w.i ! so will report back with good news i hope!.
  9. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Well done henna and ninja and good luck to all those weighing in later xx
  10. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Well-Known Member

I lost 2lbs this week and really pleased. I have just hit ten stone and will be exstatic if I drop below next week as this is where the weigt loss stopped last time.
  11. madhousemum

madhousemum Well-Known Member

well done to everyones loses today i lost a lb and half which i am pleased about as it totm. but bit annoyed that i am half lb away from my half stone.
  12. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Congratulations to all of you on the downwards trail. Keep up the good work. xx
  13. Donnie46

Congratulations and well done to you all.
  14. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

1/2 lb off for me. Not masses but great considering I was naughty as a naughty thing this week. :)
  15. Teachya

Teachya Member

Three and a half off which is half a stone on two weeks and sotw I am really pleased:)
  16. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

WOOOT Teachya!!! Well done xxx
  17. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

3.5lb off for me
  18. Donnie46

Well done, Teachya, Gemma & Sticky, good losses, excellent.
  19. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

Wow! Some brilliant losses today! Well done all :clap:
  20. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Well-Known Member

Hiya everyone! I'm gutted lost 0.5lb! been excellent all week and walked the dogs miles I've just popped up to my parents house where I check my weight now and again (bad i know!) and I'd lost 3lbs since I weighed last week! and I definitely feel like I've lost more weight so I just don't know what happened!!! grrrr lol