tuesday weighers

henna!

I can do this............
Morning ladies how did we all do today?

I am really impressed with myself lost a 3lb this week which for me is a bloody good loss!! im well chuffed!!! I also got into unknown numbers to i am now offically in the 12s which i have not been in for 7 years!

Thank you to you all especially judimac who i sort of see as the extra easy ambassador!! I did mainly extra easy this week and look at my result!! why isnt everyone doing it!!!!:thankyou:

Well done you!!! 3lbs is great!

I have to face firing squad at 5.30 tonight so will let you know...*sigh* not looking forward this week, but sooner I know the better and group is always fun :) x

Well done again!!! x

well done, i am off tonight for my wi!

Congratulations! My weigh in is at 7pm so I'll pop on after class and let you know how I've done.

I'm a massive fan of extra easy too. It seems to do exactly what it says on the tin

Jaq
xxx

I only ever do EE these days. It's so simple and easy...it does exactly what it says on the tin ;)

I've just got back from WI and it's 2lb off and SOTW for me......I owe it all to you guys who make it so much easier for me with your advice and encouragement :flowers:

Congrats to all other losers today and good luck those still waiting to step onto the dreaded scales......of.......terror!!!!:scale:

Well done ninja on your loss i echo what you said about encouragement and advice! thanks everyone!

Well done so far tuesday weighers! .. :) .. Im off tonight for w.i ! so will report back with good news i hope!.

I lost 2lbs this week and really pleased. I have just hit ten stone and will be exstatic if I drop below next week as this is where the weigt loss stopped last time.

well done to everyones loses today i lost a lb and half which i am pleased about as it totm. but bit annoyed that i am half lb away from my half stone.

1/2 lb off for me. Not masses but great considering I was naughty as a naughty thing this week. :)

WOOOT Teachya!!! Well done xxx

Hiya everyone! I'm gutted lost 0.5lb! been excellent all week and walked the dogs miles I've just popped up to my parents house where I check my weight now and again (bad i know!) and I'd lost 3lbs since I weighed last week! and I definitely feel like I've lost more weight so I just don't know what happened!!! grrrr lol

Back