Tuesday Weighers!

Week 1 weigh in and I lost 3 lbs :D

Well done. I can't believe how well you have done so far! Congrats.

I have just got back from WI and have lost 3.5 lbs this week.

Hugs
Jacqui

I will be so chuffed if I still manage to lose that amount if I get down that far. Well done!

Hi guys, well done to all the Tuesday weighers.... another here!! I lost 2lb at class today.:D

(gutted i just had pie & chips tho! lol):eek:

Aiming to work twice as hard this week though xx

Evening ladies! A good week for me even though i had a syn binge midweek!! I lost 3lbs and won slimmer of the week!!

Oh well done ladies! I lost 1.5lbs for the 2nd week running! Well pleased!

Well done everyone!

I couldn't find the tuesday thread either so just made my own little post but now I am here I will mention that at weigh in No 1 I lost 2.5lb.

xx

Hi Everyone. Just joined SW yesterday but wasn't given a lifeline online password. Does any one have it x x

We are not allowed to give it out on this forum - see sticky threads. You should be able to contact your consultant and get it from her. Their contact details are nornally in the food optimising book in your pack.

Hope that helps ;)

Gemma D, we are not allowed to give out the password - give your new consultant a call and she will tell you.

xx

Well done everyone bit late in posting but lost 3lb woo really pleased but I did really try this week as I really want my 6 stone for Christmas.

Good luck for everyone who is weighing in today/tonight :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Tuesday WI

I couldn't see a Tuesday WI thread so I thought I'd start one for this week.

1.5lb off again for me this week. Slowly but surely my weight is going in the right direction :)

We had tasting today too and someone brought in the most delicious spicy Thai Pumpkin soup. As soon as I get the recipe I'll post it to you all. I can't stress just how gorgeous it was :flirt2:

GL to all Tuesday WI'ers :D

Hey well done....that's fab :happy036:

Lookin forward to soup recipe cos I noticed huge pumpkins for £1.
hhmmm
Keep going x

Well done Ninja! You're steaming along!

And good luck to all other Tuesday weigh in'ers.

That soup sounds lush, do you think it'd work the same with Butternut Squash? Prefer it so much more than pumpkin!

Back