Tuesday Weighers

After being off plan for a few days,back to plan from today,and weight in the morning.Really nervous though....I had a couple of months with gains and losses,but i have to get back and get that feeling of feeling good about myself.
Good luck for weight in tomorrow.
X

My weigh in is 5.30 tomorrow. I'm in social group so will weigh at about 5.15. Looking forward to seeing that 6 1/2lb left to lose being beautifully chopped in to! :D

Good luck everyone! And a big welcome to Safia!!!:)
K x

My weigh in is at 5.30pm so hopefully it will be a loss of something, not fussy but would love that award tomorrow night but understand if I don't get it

Anyone got an early weigh in? Mine is at half 7 tonight.
Not looking forward too it as totm started this morning and I normally gain.
Oh well... Must soldier on. Was on plan this week too! Maybe it will have paid off.
Good luck all.
K x

Anyone got an early weigh in? Mine is at half 7 tonight.
Not looking forward too it as totm started this morning and I normally gain.
Oh well... Must soldier on. Was on plan this week too! Maybe it will have paid off.
Good luck all.
K x

Hi Kate

I weigh in tongiht at 5.30pm. I am due to start my time of month and feeling very bloated today. My stomach is solid. I have been on the plan all week and feel that this week i am goinng to have a gain. I only want 1lb off though to get my wee half stone :) not too much to ask surely lol !!!

Good luck tonight to you mrs!!

Hi Can i join this thread!!
i get weighed at 7:30pm! am dreading it as stayed the same last week and have only lost 6lb in total but i havent stuck to plan at all :( but 2morro is a new week!!

Welcome Mrs Mc1987!!
Seems like there are many 7:30pm weigh ins!!
Will be a busy wee thread tonight!

K x

I'm not a happy bunny :( gained 2 lbs this week. I want to lose another stone before Christmas so I really need to get back on track ! Best of luck everyone for today.

Kay xx

Oh no Kay! So sorry.
What happened do you know why?
Weigh in is at 7:30! Nervous!!!

*hug* :) xx

Time is going so slow now that its getting nearer to 7:30 x

Totally feel the same!
Still at work (whoops, don't tell that in posting) :p
Just want to get there! Going to get the new magazine tonight too! :)

Are you nervous Safia?
....... I am!

K x

Oh lordy 7.30 for me too. Decided to buy scales this week as I kept getting stressed before class and usually doing fine. Not a good decision. Probably weigh myself like 8 times a day haha nuts

Back