Tuesday Weighers

Totally feel the same!
Still at work (whoops, don't tell that in posting) :p
Just want to get there! Going to get the new magazine tonight too! :)

Are you nervous Safia?
....... I am!

K x

Yea I'm always nervous before a weigh x
Not long now x

Oh lordy 7.30 for me too. Decided to buy scales this week as I kept getting stressed before class and usually doing fine. Not a good decision. Probably weigh myself like 8 times a day haha nuts

lol i'm always hopping on and off scales, my husband thinks i've gone mad! x

WAHOOOO! 3 1/2lb off today!

Thank you!! =) it's taken a lot to get to this point, you'll be there before you realise it just like me! Determined to work hard for one more week and get that 3lb off ;) one more week of hard work then I can relax! ( a little bit )

That pic you put up recently on your photo thread has really inspired me to keep going, it's exactly how I would love to look like!! You must be over the moon to finally be nearly there!! Just fabulous!!! Xx

I am yes :) when you get to this point though your worry changes to being able to stay this way and not lose motivation! So the challenges and journey never ends. Still wouldn't change anything :) I'm really happy at least one person is inspired - I found this journey so awesome in regards to 'easiness' that I want other people to know its doable too ^.^ wishing you SO much luck! :) <3

I am yes :) when you get to this point though your worry changes to being able to stay this way and not lose motivation! So the challenges and journey never ends. Still wouldn't change anything :) I'm really happy at least one person is inspired - I found this journey so awesome in regards to 'easiness' that I want other people to know its doable too ^.^ wishing you SO much luck! :) <3

Aw thanks :D You will have inspired a lot more than just one though! Did you ever lose motivation at stages or have bad days etc? Do you also have a food diary? Best of luck for next weeks weigh in! Sure you will smash it again!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

well done for tonight everyone.

I lost 1lb.
I have to be totally honest and admit I am a bit disappointed. I had followed the plan to the letter this week and would loved to have lost a bit more (at least 2lbs).
But totm started last night I knew there would be trouble as I get terrible fluid retention and normally gain..
Hopefully will have a bit better weight loss next week. Hubby already told me not to worry I will loose all the fluid next week (he is a sweetheart).

Will be on here a lot over the next week to stay motivated! Don't want to sabotage my weight loss for next week.

K x

Gill - I don't have a food diary no, I been trying to use my blog on my profile for it, otherwise I kind of write it on my thread though. Think it's in the members section under diaries? Can't remember! You may have already seen it though :)

Kate - you'll feel better in the morning! I put on 2lb last week right at start of my TOTM too. And look at me today - 3 1/3lb off. So I knew 2lb was definitely just water weight not fat! :) I felt horrid all Tuesday too. Wednesday morning was a fresh 7 days knowing by Friday I'd see a good loss :) good luck!!! <3

Good evening all,

I have to make a confession....did not dare to go to group this evening...as i have been off plan for the past week,but really bad.I have decided to go in the morning,and wi and go back to basics.

Congrats on your losses,and hope to join you next week.
X

Gill - I don't have a food diary no, I been trying to use my blog on my profile for it, otherwise I kind of write it on my thread though. Think it's in the members section under diaries? Can't remember! You may have already seen it though :)

Kate - you'll feel better in the morning! I put on 2lb last week right at start of my TOTM too. And look at me today - 3 1/3lb off. So I knew 2lb was definitely just water weight not fat! :) I felt horrid all Tuesday too. Wednesday morning was a fresh 7 days knowing by Friday I'd see a good loss :) good luck!!! <3

Thank you laurenpop! you have made me feel great :)
I only stayed for half on group because I had terrible cramp. Really hope to see a good loss next week.

right Tuesday weighers! lets have the best week ever and keep checking in on our lovely thread for motivation :D

Kx

Good evening all,

I have to make a confession....did not dare to go to group this evening...as i have been off plan for the past week,but really bad.I have decided to go in the morning,and wi and go back to basics.

Congrats on your losses,and hope to join you next week.
X

Simonika, I am so happy to hear that you are going to weigh in tomorrow. Let us know how you do because you are still a Tuesday girl at heart. :)
are you going to a group tomorrow?

K x

Thank you for your reply,
Feeling so much better for confessing:)
Going back tomorrow in the morning,and will post here how it goes.
I need so much...good luck:)

-3.5 lbs!!! :D

Well done everyone great results :):) -2 for me

great weigh in today 3 & 1/2lb lighter & slimmer of the week 1/2 a lb until my half stone award after 3 weeks :)

Back