Tuesday Weighers

3 lbs for me:)

I lost 1lb and got my 1/2 stone sticker (Finally!). Its coming off very slooooowly and I'll need to try a bit harder!

I know I am a day early, but I wanted to stay in the Tuesday gang. I am driving to London tonight and working away for a few days so had to do WI this morning.

I lost half a pound- very pleased as went to a michelin star restaurant on Saturday (got vouchers from hubbys Mum for xmas)- impossible to syn the food- all very rich but luckily it was so posh that the servings were teeny, so I reckon that saved me- oh and I offered to drive so that I couldn't drink either

Good luck for tomorrow the rest of the gang- I'll be with you in spirit

xxxxxx

I'm a day early too as I have to go on a lambing course tomorrow night but wanted to stay with the Tuesday weighers too. I've lost 4.5lbs this week which makes 23lbs in 6 weeks. Got my 1.5 stone award tonight too so i'm very happy! Good luck everyone tomorrow. x

good luck to everyone.

i really need to get my behind in gear, the last 2 weeks i've had far too much on and it was my birthday last week, so my OH made me a meal of chicken and pasta soup and pork and pasta bake, and then we had ice-cream, friday my friend made me steak fajitas and bannoffee pie then we were out on the randan and had loads of vodka and shots, then Saturday had 2 bacon rolls and an egg roll and special fried rice (not all together :)) and loads of more vodka and sunday had 2 bacon rolls and an egg roll and we went out for a mexican at night where i had stuffed chillis deep fried :(, steak fajitas and bannoffee pie, a couple of bottles of vino, how bad does that all sound, and now it is star week. started afresh yesterday though :)

Oh and the most important after all my rambling on, i put on 2lb :(. xx

4lbs, WOW. Well Done.

Unfortunatley, i have had a weight gain this week of 1.5lbs, but when i think back (peanuts, cherry bakewell, magic stars!!!!!) I did deserve it.

So..... Must get back on track.

Good luck to every one who still has to weigh in.

Oooooh so unhappy. walked down to my weigh in and the scales were broke (not after i got on them i promise!!) I was so hoping to get my half stone sticker today booo hooo. well hopefully a nice loss next week!

:cry:

Hi,
rejoined my local SW this morning and it was a good job I did !!! I knew I had put on but !!! So Im hoping for a FAB loss next week. Well done to all of you who had your weigh ins today. See you next week
Val

1/2 off... Little disappointed but slightly expected for 3 reasons:
1. * week
2. Felt absolutely STARVED Sunday/Monday because of reason 1. I did fill up on free food but I guess you can have too much of a free thing!
3. Went drinking on Saturday. I stayed within my syn limit but my body is not used to alcohol!

I'm just a bit disappointed, I wanted to be closer to my 1 stone sticker.

hiya everyone i hope you dont mind me joinin in??

i had my 1st weigh in 2nite, i was so worried, i stayed the same!!
we did actually expect me to put on weight cos i had been doing cambridge diet for a few weeks before starting SW so going from not eating to actually eating lots of foods could of bin alot worse so i spose sts was a bonus really, i jus hope next week i manage to shed a few lbs!!
good luck everyone
xx

Really really upset tonight, changed from am WI to evening because of shifts and was hoping to loose 1/2 to get my stone sticker....I even tried extra easy this week....net result +3lb. I was so disappointed that I didnt even stay to class, and I have been sooooo good! :(

Back