Tuesday Weighers

Hellooo again- just a quick goodbye as I wanted to change days so I weighed in with my friend :)

...so I weighed myself this morning as a benchmark for next Thurs...

...Lost 1lb since Tuesday! yeay lol

Please keep in touch lol....

xxxx

Good luck this week everyone, I hope we all get good results. :D

I've only got 3 hours to wait :eek: lol

Hellooo again- just a quick goodbye as I wanted to change days so I weighed in with my friend :)

...so I weighed myself this morning as a benchmark for next Thurs...

...Lost 1lb since Tuesday! yeay lol

Please keep in touch lol....

xxxx

:eek: A defector :eek::8855: Only joking Bashful, good luck for Thursday. xxx

weigh in 2night im nervous... i been 100% all week reallllllly hoping 4 my 2lb loss to get my half st fingers crossed :)

Well its weigh in night for me to, but after a couple of weeks of reasonable losses I am hoping for 2lbs tonight to achieve my club 10, but although I have had a 100% week I think I am being a little optimistic

Hi Ladies & gentlemen, well I only lost 1lb this week, I know its a loss and im happy with that but if im honest im really gutted, was hoping for 2lbs to hit my stone mark, so im a bit down! Ive shaken things up a bit with the diet, but as I do EE im not sure whether to try Red days etc but i cant get an ideas for what to eat apart from meat! ha ha any ideas will be most welcome xxx

Anna it's still great, well done you! have a look on my food diary, i do a lot of red days. I'm on red's this week x

Thanks chick will do xxx

Flipping heck Kissme :eek: That's absolutely fantastic! Well done you :D

I lost 4.5lb this week, which makes 11.5 in two weeks. I'm sooooo chuffed :D lol

bloody hell SB! go u! bet your buzzing!!!!

i bet your like the cat that got the cream.... well skimmed milk!!! lol

Hi Ladies & gentlemen, well I only lost 1lb this week, I know its a loss and im happy with that but if im honest im really gutted, was hoping for 2lbs to hit my stone mark, so im a bit down! Ive shaken things up a bit with the diet, but as I do EE im not sure whether to try Red days etc but i cant get an ideas for what to eat apart from meat! ha ha any ideas will be most welcome xxx

that only 1 pound! one pound is great! 1 pound a week is 52lb over a year!!!

thats 3st 10lb a year!

Yeah it is a good way to look at things! i know ive lost a pund before and felt a bit upset then when ya think of it like thats its an amazing feat!

Kissme have you lost 9lb this week - cos it says on the 18th May you lost 9lb, but thats next week?

confused, but congrats!!!! xxx

Lmao thats an accident lol im just not with it! i have lovely pain killers for my hand lmao! make me a little...umm DUMB! lol

Hi Ladies & gentlemen, well I only lost 1lb this week, I know its a loss and im happy with that but if im honest im really gutted, was hoping for 2lbs to hit my stone mark, so im a bit down!
Just take a second to visualise this, doll: 1lb of fat is 2 packets of butter- imagine that butter coating your heart and liver and coating the insides of your arteries- you got rid of that and that is truly amazing!:D:D:D

I lost half a pound this week and am DAMN proud of it;)

Back