Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone - great loses.

I lost 1lb this week, disappointed as i was 100% but glad at least that i'm going in the right direction.

Helen x

wow surzy that is brill.

half a pound off for me - wanted more - wasn't marvellous so glad I lost but also that I am now

10/13.5 - I am under 11 stones !

Hi, I'm new to all this but wanted to join the Tuesday night group, weighed in tonight and lost 5lb which I'm really pleased with as was a bit naughty on Saturday night, been a member for three weeks now and lost 1 stone 1lb in total (really chuffed) especially as I'm eating lots. The superfree foods do seem to make a difference :) don't know if it's an old wives tale, but someone told me many years ago to eat grapefruits to loose weight, so I have half a one everyday either for breakfast or after lunch. Going for 4lbs next week to reach my club 10. Happy Food Optimising!

The superfree foods do seem to make a difference :) don't know if it's an old wives tale, but someone told me many years ago to eat grapefruits to loose weight, so I have half a one everyday either for breakfast or after lunch. Going for 4lbs next week to reach my club 10. Happy Food Optimising!

oh ill try that then hate them thou !

well done every one i lost 1.25 so thats 4.75 in 3 weeks averaging at 1.5 a week so happy enough with that :D

alfsmummy11 said:
Ohhhhh yes how long do u freeze them for xx

I actually forgot about mine so were in there for days

Karen.hat said:
Mines in an hour and I stupidly just got weighed on wii fit cos the kids were playing on it!!
It said I lost 4pm but I know there's always a difference between that and group scales!!!! Now I actually think I've maintained why oh why did I do that :-(

Hiya Karen

My wii scales always come up differently and my bathroom scales have a two pound difference,hope u done ok x

Sigh, 1/2 off - the same 1/2 that went on last week. And still no actual change from the weight I was back in September.

it really has just stopped working for me.

Does anyone know why there seem to be about 3 or 4 different Tuesday weigh in threads at the moment?

I had a 5lb loss yesterday. :D It was my 1st official WI but my second week on SW.

Keighley1 said:
Hiya Karen

My wii scales always come up differently and my bathroom scales have a two pound difference,hope u done ok x

I lost 1lb am trying speed soup and lots of water on top of my normal sw week as I think I may not be eating/ drink enough so fingers crossed

Karen.hat said:
I lost 1lb am trying speed soup and lots of water on top of my normal sw week as I think I may not be eating/ drink enough so fingers crossed

Well done Karen,I done speed soup a couple of weeks ago and it was delicious!x

Back