Tuesday Weighers

hi, not posted here before, my wi last night, lost 4 1/2 lbs, well chuffed x

lost 4.5 lbs yesterday at wi xx

Hey i get weighed on a tuesday to :)

Started 2 weeks and nnly had 1.5 lbs of this week but im still happy im losing weight.

How you getting on?? x

lil_trixie said:
Hey i get weighed on a tuesday to :)

Started 2 weeks and nnly had 1.5 lbs of this week but im still happy im losing weight.

How you getting on?? x

Hiya n welcome!!

Im a target member started in June got to target in mid august losing 1 stone 5lb. I didn't get weighed for ages went back n put on 5lb oppps!!

Since my 3 week of being back I've lost half a stone im under target now and will be losing it so i now have 8lb to lose to get to that!! i love the diet its easy family friendly and has made me so clue up about food?! its changed me forever!

Keep at it if u need ne support or advice we r all here to help n remember a loss is always good nomatter how small xx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110126_190608.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110126_190608.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 76
alfsmummy11 said:
Hiya n welcome!!

Im a target member started in June got to target in mid august losing 1 stone 5lb. I didn't get weighed for ages went back n put on 5lb oppps!!

Since my 3 week of being back I've lost half a stone im under target now and will be losing it so i now have 8lb to lose to get to that!! i love the diet its easy family friendly and has made me so clue up about food?! its changed me forever!

Keep at it if u need ne support or advice we r all here to help n remember a loss is always good nomatter how small xx

Well done you and I love your dress.... You look fab! x

Hiya n welcome!!

Thanks very much, its good being on this and reading all the threads. Gives you inspiration:)

Have you any good tips for me to speed up weight loss each week. I'll admit i dont exercise much :eek: its just im so tired when i get home every evening and reali need motivation, which at times i dont have lol :( xx

Lil trixie my tips would be-

Eat loads of superfree foods but mix them up so you don't get bored and try new things!! Make soups and freeze them etc!

Stews r fab coz u can bung all sorts in!!

drink lots water doesn't speed up weight loss but drinking tricks you into thinking your full!!

try new recipes and buy a sw book the ee book with over 100 ideas is fab!! trying new things will make it feel your not dieting!! me n my fella have themed nights like tapas etc loads r syn free!!

Use ur syns!! i can't stress this enough!! sometimes my biggest loses come from me having one Cheeky naughty day usually involving wine!!

Don't ever feel hungry and take food to work with u!! make extras for main meals and freeze!!

most important if u have a bad day don't worry n get straight back on the next day!!

Finally even if u don't have time for excerise just stairs instead of lift- buy a skipping rope (fab and cheap) i work in a phone shop n always ring down the stairs to get stock n offer to get others there's!! even walk to a pub for lunch in Sundays a nice leisurely walk with a treat sw style for lunch xx

Hi i get weighed on tues

but only lost half this week. need to get back on track soon as time is running out!
i am mother of the bride in 3 months and need to lose 1 and a half stone! god im soooooo rubish
i had lost 13 and a half pound before xmas but put 11 back on!

cathiec said:
Hi i get weighed on tues

but only lost half this week. need to get back on track soon as time is running out!
i am mother of the bride in 3 months and need to lose 1 and a half stone! god im soooooo rubish
i had lost 13 and a half pound before xmas but put 11 back on!

Ohhhhh u can Do it maybe put ur diary on here so we can check and encourage you xx

alfsmummy11

Thank you very much for all the tips. some fab ideas :)

I love using my syns for a chinese as a treat on a saturday night, my weakness is curry:p and also chocolate. So use some syns for that as well.

xx

thanks alfsmummy11 for your support and as soon as i find out how to put my weigh in diary on i will!! My partner thinks that telling me off or havin a go helps me but no! that just does the opposite!
just lookin on here this morn has made me dust off my wii fit board!

heres to achievment;) thankyou v much

Does anyone know how many syns are in galaxy ripple?? I had a major drama last night and ate one! Also what's the best choc bar to reach for if you have to! I know it's best not too but I needed comfort food at that time but I must admit I didn't enjoy it I felt sick afterwards and the guilt was enough to pug me off for long time but need to write it down

Karen.hat said:
Does anyone know how many syns are in galaxy ripple?? I had a major drama last night and ate one! Also what's the best choc bar to reach for if you have to! I know it's best not too but I needed comfort food at that time but I must admit I didn't enjoy it I felt sick afterwards and the guilt was enough to pug me off for long time but need to write it down

9 Syns xx

try freezing a curly wurly and sucking it in front of tv. last ages and only 6 syns!

Back