Tuesday Weighers

marylou said:
so if you exercise too much you can retain fluid??? i hope that's whats happened me this week then!!!! wat is speedy soup?

Speed soup
can mixed bean salad
can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
can baked beans
handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
1 green 1 red and 1 yellow pepper
2 ham stock cubes
salt and pepper
mixed herbs
water to cover ingredients

chop and put all veg in pan and everything else cover and bring to boil simmer until soft

can be left chunky or blended

Personally I put beans lentil baked beans tomatoes in stock top up with water cook til soft then blend
Then I add everything else and cook until veg is soft

Hello tue slimmers I lost 4lb this week so now have got my half a stone reward yay as long as the scales go that way lol.
Still got lots to loose but feeling positive and loving extra easy :).

If anyone wants an online slimming buddy give me a shout would like to make new slimming friends :) share ideas receipes :) bye for now

Xx

hi im a new tuesday weigher went and my start weight is 10st,12lb. well done the rest of you it is truely inspiring to read others progress.

Welcome chocaslim. Look forward to hearing your news on Tuesday x

Claire- said:
Hello tue slimmers I lost 4lb this week so now have got my half a stone reward yay as long as the scales go that way lol.
Still got lots to loose but feeling positive and loving extra easy :).

If anyone wants an online slimming buddy give me a shout would like to make new slimming friends :) share ideas receipes :) bye for now

Xx

Hi claire well done on your half stone award!! Would love a slimming buddy! When I log on to laptop I'll pm you my email address and we can swap recipes and support each other,

Keighley1 said:
I find star week doesn't really alter my weight loss ?x

I know I hold a lot of water at best of times, when I did sw last time I always tried for a loss *week but either way I'd always do slightly better the next week but as long as it's off not on I'm happy as it evens out anyway

hello tues weighers;)

how is your week going?

i am doing ok hopefully i will resist alcohol this weekend and lose
a decent amount this week instead of sts or 1/2!!

cathiec said:
hello tues weighers;)

how is your week going?

Ohhhhh im having a Chinese tonight ekkkkk x

hello tues weighers;)

how is your week going?

i have been surprisingly good for a change stuck to my syns and ate home made bugers with sweet pot wedges and salad for tea and speed soup now sat eating frozen grapes.
i will have a loss this week (well i deserve one anyway i so missed the alcohol this wkend)

Good morning Tue weighers, I'm re-joining on Tuesday so please can I post on this thread?
I'm hoping to have steady losses this time, I haven't managed to lose my baby weight yet and my little boy is 18 months this week!! I'm scared to see the starting weight on the scales Tuesday morning :0(

Tishbish said:
Good morning Tue weighers, I'm re-joining on Tuesday so please can I post on this thread?
I'm hoping to have steady losses this time, I haven't managed to lose my baby weight yet and my little boy is 18 months this week!! I'm scared to see the starting weight on the scales Tuesday morning :0(

Awwww course u can join!! that's the reason u joined sw to get rid of baby weight i was slim until i stopped solidly breastfeeding then it piled on :-(( i joined when my son was looking14 month he is now 21 month n ill slimmer now than b4 i had him so u can do it xx

Tishbish said:
49 pounds :0o

You can do it!! i originally lost 19lb then went back and put obviously 5lb in 4 month so i wanted to lose that and additional 10 so 14 to lose
lose! I've lost 7lb so far in 3 week back ibm plan Aaron long as i lose before June im happy xx

Hiya Karen

My wii scales always come up differently and my bathroom scales have a two pound difference,hope u done ok x
thanks i lost 1lb but have been super good this week
im so proud ive just been out to harvetsers for tea with the family ate simply chicken, new pots no butter salads tiny amount of coleslaw and get this i didnt have a dessert while the rest of my family sat eating sundeasabd profiteroles boy was that hard i did have two single vodkas :eek: but im still within my syns allowance.
First time ive been out and stuck to plan i usually say what the hexk and have flexi syns ( or should i say unlimited eat the whole resturant syns)) soo soo proud of me.
looking forward to wi now im an angel

I have had the most horrendous week 'food wise' this week. Two birthdays and a leaving to have a baby - cakes 3 times ! So, I could have resisted - did I - NO.............

Plus bought a pack of little cakes for DS & his GF on Friday - I ate those - all 6 of them ! PLUS a pack of 6 club biscuits PLUS 3 bagels with thick butter and Jam.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAS COME OVER ME THIS WEEK.

100% from tomorrow BUT dreading the weigh in on ~Tuesday - and I ONLY just got under 11 stones last week - how stupid am I.

Good luck everyone else.

Draw a line and get get back on track, no point beating yourself up you've already done that enough!
We are only human and slip up at times if the road to slimdom was easy we'd already be there :)

Back