Tuesday Weighers

In lost 1lb, quite disappointed as I've been really good and doing loads of exercise but at least it's not a gain!! X

Well done everyone xxx

3lb off for me, hoping I can keepit up in Feb!

U must of put effort in tho so good on u x

thanks - I have really filled myself up with superfree and have been walking about 5 miles a day so I'm happy with my effort, hoping for a similar result this week but realistically I'll be happy with any loss.

pnewton75 said:
thanks - I have really filled myself up with superfree and have been walking about 5 miles a day so I'm happy with my effort, hoping for a similar result this week but realistically I'll be happy with any loss.

Walking is fab i must walk about 50a week at least although i never count little errands or running about in work as i cba using my Cardio app lol x

1/2lb off for me this week! could of done better BUT its still a loss, and thats 4.5lbs in 2 weeks so i am a happy bunny xx

Forgot to add my progress this week - I lost 4lb!!!! After 2 disheartening weeks (only lost 1/2lb at each of the last 2 weigh ins cos of stupid "time of the month")

So thats 8 1/2 lbs so far. I'm going to London with my Mum on March 14th, so my last weigh in before then is 8th March - would like to have lost at least another 10lbs by then. Fingers crossed!!

Forgot to add my progress this week - I lost 4lb!!!! After 2 disheartening weeks (only lost 1/2lb at each of the last 2 weigh ins cos of stupid "time of the month")

Cant believe you forgot to report a 4lb loss LOL;) the first thing I do after weigh in is amend my ticker ( not looking forward to s STS or, horror of horrors, a gain:mad:!)

Lost 4lbs this week - so think * week (liking the abbreviation!) definitely made me appear to STS last week. Completely muffing up this week though - didn't realise fresh pasta wasn't free and have eaten a Naan bread not realising how bad it was compared to regular bread. Will try to be good over the weekend but they tend to be my weak link!

Hi there I'm new to the site , lost 2 1/2 this week bringing my total to 2st 4lb. Since joining aug 24th 2010: have done sw before and lost 3st, but had a baby 8 months ago so I am losing the weight I put on while pregnant

morning all, well ive only lost .5lb this week but had an unexpected stay at a hotel on friday night thought i was being good but obviously not good enough :(

nicolas said:
morning all, well ive only lost .5lb this week but had an unexpected stay at a hotel on friday night thought i was being good but obviously not good enough :(

It's still a loss though! Well done!! I get weighed at 9:30 and also had a bad Friday night :-( so am expecting similar or even a sts!
I'm back on plan so going to try harder this week

good luck karen ;)

well best of lucks alfsmummy will keep fingers crossed for you :)

Morning all

Well according to my scales i've put on 2lbs? I've stuck to the plan like an angel however i havent been to the gym all week as I've got a stomach ulcer and i just havent had the strength or the energy to go :sigh:

Not quite sure what to think this morning as despite being unwell and in pain i've been really, really proud of myself for sticking to the plan regardless of how i've been feeling! The only things i've done differently is, I havent exercised and instead of using my syns on alcohol I've had them on treats like kettle chips and some choccy however saying that, a syn is a syn so it shouldnt really matter!?!

I'm going to try and put it to the back of my mind (easier said than done sometimes!) and see if i can manage a spinning class tonight, that said, somebody did abruptly tell me on here a couple of weeks ago that people shouldnt expect a loss just because they exercise? Wasnt very motivating :cry:

I've still got another 3 weeks worth of tablets to take so I'll see how i go...

My only other thought is that I had 76 syns for the week and I wonder whether i should have had closer to the 105....

Hope you all have a better result than me :)

BeckyT said:
Morning all

Well according to my scales i've put on 2lbs? I've stuck to the plan like an angel however i havent been to the gym all week as I've got a stomach ulcer and i just havent had the strength or the energy to go :sigh:

Not quite sure what to think this morning as despite being unwell and in pain i've been really, really proud of myself for sticking to the plan regardless of how i've been feeling! The only things i've done differently is, I havent exercised and instead of using my syns on alcohol I've had them on treats like kettle chips and some choccy however saying that, a syn is a syn so it shouldnt really matter!?!

I'm going to try and put it to the back of my mind (easier said than done sometimes!) and see if i can manage a spinning class tonight, that said, somebody did abruptly tell me on here a couple of weeks ago that people shouldnt expect a loss just because they exercise? Wasnt very motivating :cry:

I've still got another 3 weeks worth of tablets to take so I'll see how i go...

My only other thought is that I had 76 syns for the week and I wonder whether i should have had closer to the 105....

Hope you all have a better result than me :)

Becky don't be disheartened. If your poorly you do tend to put on!! I've been ill and hardly eaten so know its not gonna be a good one!!

As to the Exercise what a load of rubbish. Bet that person has never done a days exercise so wouldn't know!!! if u eat rubbish n only exercise fair enough but u don't do that!!! plus it make u feel good doing it and motivates u more n when u do get to ur ideal weight u will be lovely and toned. So Pah to them xx

Back