Tuesday Weighers

Becky don't be disheartened. If your poorly you do tend to put on!! I've been ill and hardly eaten so know its not gonna be a good one!!

As to the Exercise what a load of rubbish. Bet that person has never done a days exercise so wouldn't know!!! if u eat rubbish n only exercise fair enough but u don't do that!!! plus it make u feel good doing it and motivates u more n when u do get to ur ideal weight u will be lovely and toned. So Pah to them xx

Hi Alfsmummy

Thank you for your kind words... Regardless of how i feel I know i cant fall off of the plan as I know i will slip back into my old habbits! Fingers crossed for next week x

1lb gain for me!! I know why when I thought I was on plan I wasn't eating enough then a heavy fri night drinking so I can't complain it could have been worse!
I'm determined to get it off this week and some more! I'm sat waiting for group to start I'm armed with my diet plan for this week and my magazine so minds in right place! Good luck everyone else

hi tues weighers

ive lost 1.5lbs and so feel v. chipper:)

i need to keep this feeling in a jar and hope it lasts all week!

BeckyT said:
Hi Alfsmummy

Thank you for your kind words... Regardless of how i feel I know i cant fall off of the plan as I know i will slip back into my old habbits! Fingers crossed for next week x

Your welcome. I've fallen off but im right back on it tomoz stupid bug xx

Hi Tuesday weighers! I lost 2lbs this week YAY! sooo happy, thats 6.5lbs of the christmas weight gone, just 3lbs to go then back on track properly. Good luck all xx

Well, i've been feeling "fat" since Sunday morning (had a Greggs sausage roll on Saturday and made me feel sluggish and guilty ever since!!) so would have been happy with a maintain.

I LOST 2 LB!!!!!!

I'm so so chuffed with myself!! Hoping for an average of 2lb per week up to 8th March, which is my last weigh in before I go to London with my Mum.

Well done everyone else, keep it up x

Barsi said:
Well, i've been feeling "fat" since Sunday morning (had a Greggs sausage roll on Saturday and made me feel sluggish and guilty ever since!!) so would have been happy with a maintain.

I LOST 2 LB!!!!!!

I'm so so chuffed with myself!! Hoping for an average of 2lb per week up to 8th March, which is my last weigh in before I go to London with my Mum.

Well done everyone else, keep it up x

Yey well done:)) xx

Hi
I am new to this thread but really keen to join! Am on week 5 wi tonight lost 8.5 lbs so far which doesn't sound a lot compared to some of you guys on here! It is my * week but hadn't really thought it would make that much difference I guess I'll see tonight!

On wi days I try not to eat carbs as my friend who is a nutritionalist said that carbs retain 90% water so any water you drink etc will be absorbed by carbs and affect your weight so I stick to red days on Tuesday's and have my hex b after the meeting! Lots of protein and veg today! Then I follow EE the rest of the time!

Will update you tonight on wi!! Good luck everyone x

Lost 1lb this week which I was expecting as it is * week.

Got my Club 10 weight though!! :eek: So delighted.

On wi days I try not to eat carbs as my friend who is a nutritionalist said that carbs retain 90% water so any water you drink etc will be absorbed by carbs and affect your weight so I stick to red days on Tuesdays

very interesting. i had noticed that the weeks I have salad for lunch on Tuesday I had a better loss than the weeks I had sandwiches even though I had counted the bread as syns/HEXB. Will see tonight if this new theory works as had lovely salad today. If it does then i'll be copying you every Tuesday and having the carbs later after weigh in!! Thanks for that tip x

well considering I have had a couple of bad weeks I am still the same so am quite pleased

Lost 2lbs, taking me to my club 10! Only 6 lbs to target now!!!

Oh 6lb to target, in my dreams!!!Well done you!

4.5lbs off for me taking me to Club 10 and Im thrilled!But 6lb to target, in my dreams!Have I mentioned that before?!:D

Back