Tuesday Weighers

Put on 1lb. I seem to be crap at this. Will be posting a food diary shortly so would be grateful for any help.

Quite new to this thread and think I may need some Support for my last 1/2 a stone! Lost 2.5 pounds tonight and very chuffed! X

Put on 1lb. I seem to be crap at this. Will be posting a food diary shortly so would be grateful for any help.

A food diary is a great idea to help you stay on track and get 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinons!

New to this site, been doing SW for 5 weeks now but today was my biggest loss, 8 yes 8 pounds....though it was down to having swine flu for the last 10 days, but I'm on a high and now doing a sponsored weight loss to encourage me to keep on going x

Well done Jules that's great news ( not so much the swine flu ) but great weight loss. Well done!

Well after what seems like forever I lost 1.5 lbs tonight to take me to target (well half a pound below). So pleased :D

I am celebrating with a dark chocolate Bounty & a mug of Options hot choc. Mmmm...

jules1506 said:
Thanks Nikki, I'm on cloud nine. Now trying to figure out how to put my 'stickers' onto my profile lol x

Tell me about it Jules! Ive been trying to figure that for ages! Only just managed my weight loss tracker! X

Well after what seems like forever I lost 1.5 lbs tonight to take me to target (well half a pound below). So pleased :D

I am celebrating with a dark chocolate Bounty & a mug of Options hot choc. Mmmm...

Congratulations on getting to target! Hope that a magnum of hot choc!:D

Well done everyone some amazing losses!! I only lost one lb tonight but am now up to 9.5 lbs loss in five weeks so really pleased! Set a target for 2lbs next week so here's to another good week!

Nibbly, a Loss is a loss and your at a fantastic loss and such a short time :) hope it all continues to go well for you x

2lbs off for me, so pretty pleased. 11 1/2 lbs off in 5 weeks.

Any tips for losing 2 1/2 next week for my stone award??

Back