Tuesday Weighers

I've been good since thursday night ;) after my cake (s)

soooooooo-hoping its not too bad- ive been active, at least an hour a day of walking/dancing- and stuck to plan!

so crossing fingers for a good loss tomorrow

my god am i ever nervous!!

my C said that i can have the box that had the woty nomination slips in (its a disney princess box- i'm such a kid!) when i get my 3.5 stone award- thats 2lb away. but another half lb and i am under 19 stone! so i want that-of course :D

good luck to those weighing in tomorrow, hope you all have a loss!!! got weighed at hospital today at my pre op assessment but it was in kg lol so i have no clue if it means ive gained or not. i suspect i have!! probably about 7 pounds. but i am all prepared to be back on track as soon as ive had my op, i have salad and tuna all ready waiting!! lol

if it helps- a kilo is 2.2lb x

good luck to those weighing in tomorrow, hope you all have a loss!!! got weighed at hospital today at my pre op assessment but it was in kg lol so i have no clue if it means ive gained or not. i suspect i have!! probably about 7 pounds. but i am all prepared to be back on track as soon as ive had my op, i have salad and tuna all ready waiting!! lol

whats your op for hun and when is it? how many kg cos i can tell you it in stone and lbs if you like?

Good luck everyone for tmr, hope you all have good results :) My week has been ok, had a treat on friday (chocolate roulade - it was yummy) have been doing my exercises and sticking to plan, but then went to MIL yesterday and she had made raspberry pavlova (was rude to refuse lol) and had made me and Hubby a chocolate cake for our Anniversary, even though she knows I'm on a diet. Had a small piece today :( Think I need to give most of it away as Hubby doesn't eat cake and I will just munch it all if it's left in the house. I am expecting a gain after all the cake but will be happy with STS.

Good luck to all tommorow not sure how I'm gonna go as * week due weds but been very good 100% all week so hoping for a loss

Lydiahoyle said:
Good luck everyone! And here's to a positive week. I have had a terrible weekend fingers crossed it hasn't done too much damage. Well done for those who have been 100% hope u get the loss u deserve.

Good luck Lydia and all the Tuesday weighers :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, day 6 is over and done with. First weigh in tomorrow and I'm sooo excited / nervous!! :)

Went out for my first meal tonight and had prawn cocktail with no dressing for starters and Steak, salad and a jacket for mains. Unfortunately I had to pass on the fried onions and mushrooms but it was nice to get out for a meal - surprisingly unstressfull!! :)

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and I hope I'll be back on her with a smile on my face after the scary scales :p

-x-

Well, day 6 is over and done with. First weigh in tomorrow and I'm sooo excited / nervous!! :)

Went out for my first meal tonight and had prawn cocktail with no dressing for starters and Steak, salad and a jacket for mains. Unfortunately I had to pass on the fried onions and mushrooms but it was nice to get out for a meal - surprisingly unstressfull!! :)

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and I hope I'll be back on her with a smile on my face after the scary scales :p

-x-

good luck :)

Lydiahoyle said:
Good luck! My weigh in is at 7 so a full day to go! X

Good luck mines at 7 too :)

vixp said:
Me too not looking forward to it been a weekend of curry pizza and kfc xx

Good luck

emilybananna said:

-x-

Good luck

Good luck to all my fellow Tuesday Weighers!

I am going to need all the luck in the world to stay within my target range today, as I have to switch the regular thin cotton 3/4 length trousers for much heavier black trousers or jeans, as it is absolutely piddling down and very windy!

Well ladies...

1 and a half off! :) :) :) :)

I'm actually still in the group now but I wanted to share :)

X

Back