Tuesday Weighers

I did it I did it :) I've lost exactly 4.5lb so gonna get my 2 .5 stone award tonight . Would never have believed it 7 weeks ago :)

mrs big b said:
I did it I did it :) I've lost exactly 4.5lb so gonna get my 2 .5 stone award tonight . Would never have believed it 7 weeks ago :)

Yey! Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lb off :)

now under 19 stone :D

and got my 3.5 stone award- woot!

6.5lb off in my first week! Absolutely ecstatic! :D

-x-

emilybananna said:
6.5lb off in my first week! Absolutely ecstatic! :D

-x-

Omg that's amazing !

Good for you :) now this will give you the boost to carry it on!

x

1.5lb off which means.... I GOT MY FIRST STONE!!!!!! Wahey, I'm SO pleased :D

Well I can't believe it I lost 3lb's and got SOTW
I have been waiting for a good loss after such a slow start, so I hope this is the start of a good few loss's, Hee Hee! :)
Well done to everyone else too!

Well done to everyone some big losses this week for some. aesir and rainbow brite don't worry about your small gain, just get back on plan tomorrow and the losses will be there next week. A big well done to emilybananna for losing 6.5 on your first week, thats brilliant. Well done also to littlebubblez for getting your 3 stone award, to Nikkiruth for getting SOTW and to mrs big b for getting your 3.1/2 stone award (in 7 weeks I might add which is amazing)
We are all doing brilliantly, keep up the good work!!
Oh by the way I lost 1.1/2 this week :D nearly forgot to say

Shellywelly68 said:
Well done to everyone some big losses this week for some. aesir and rainbow brite don't worry about your small gain, just get back on plan tomorrow and the losses will be there next week. A big well done to emilybananna for losing 6.5 on your first week, thats brilliant. Well done also to littlebubblez for getting your 3 stone award, to Nikkiruth for getting SOTW and to mrs big b for getting your 3.1/2 stone award (in 7 weeks I might add which is amazing)
We are all doing brilliantly, keep up the good work!!
Oh by the way I lost 1.1/2 this week :D nearly forgot to say

What a lovely post, congrats on your loss Dani

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks shelly! Well done to u too. Would be good if I could get a similar number next week as want to be out of the 15s asap! Five big pounds to go! :)

-x-

thanks Shelly :)

Some brilliant losses well done everyone :) absolutely fantastic keep it up all :) the feeling of losing weight is soooo much better than chocolate :)

Back