Tuesday Weighers

Re-joined last Tuesday and I am so excited about my first WI next week :). Had got down to 123lb before I went to Uni 3 years ago. Finished studying now so really looking forward to some losses!!! Fingers crossed!

Just restarted again, but hopefully for the last time. New class and better support this time.
So disappointed that there are no free sausages now. Will have to get myself one of the new syn books, things seem to have changed.

There are some places online you can order syn free sausages (put syn free sausages into a search engine), but you have to place a fairly large order - about 10lb I think - but maybe you could get together with some of the members of your group and put in a joint order. I've not tried them so can't vouch for the taste.

I use Skinny Lizzy sausages which I get from my local Morrisons, they're only one syn each, and much nicer than the quorn ones imo.

Tiny Dancer said:
Re-joined last Tuesday and I am so excited about my first WI next week :). Had got down to 123lb before I went to Uni 3 years ago. Finished studying now so really looking forward to some losses!!! Fingers crossed!

Good luck xx

Chiana said:
Just restarted again, but hopefully for the last time. New class and better support this time.
So disappointed that there are no free sausages now. Will have to get myself one of the new syn books, things seem to have changed.

They're www.joessausages.co.uk

(and gorgeous!) x

Chiana said:

All the best good luck :)

Really not feeling hopeful this week frigging * week didn't affect me last month but this month I feel so bloated and horrible :( started today so hoping by Tuesday it will have settled by then . Really not expecting a loss or much of a loss even though I've really fought my cravings and been 100% good again this week .

mrs big b said:
Really not feeling hopeful this week frigging * week didn't affect me last month but this month I feel so bloated and horrible :( started today so hoping by Tuesday it will have settled by then . Really not expecting a loss or much of a loss even though I've really fought my cravings and been 100% good again this week .

I used to find that if weight didn't come off during a *week i had a greater loss the week after

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

waterbabydani said:
I used to find that if weight didn't come off during a *week i had a greater loss the week after

I couldn't agree more with you! This seems to be the case with me sometimes too !

x

Thanks for that information well ill bear that in mind and try not to get down about things . I hate feeling like this :( feel so down about myself really can't wait to get to a more acceptable weight I know I'm lucky it's coming of well . I suppose it's just these stupid hormones I'm Deffo coming back as a man next time lol

mrs big b said:
Thanks for that information well ill bear that in mind and try not to get down about things . I hate feeling like this :( feel so down about myself really can't wait to get to a more acceptable weight I know I'm lucky it's coming of well . I suppose it's just these stupid hormones I'm Deffo coming back as a man next time lol

Good luck with weigh in, but please don't stress if you don't get the result you hope for, there is always next week :) x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

KraziKayzi said:
Good luck with weigh in, but please don't stress if you don't get the result you hope for, there is always next week :) x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks hun
I'm feeling brighter today and a lot more positive :)

I don't have accurate scales at home to weigh and I always get so impatient by Sunday if I think I've had a good week, roll on Tuesday. I'm still battling for that elusive slimmer of the week. Why is it that the person that wins it only ever seems to have lost the same as me?

I don't have accurate scales at home to weigh and I always get so impatient by Sunday if I think I've had a good week, roll on Tuesday. I'm still battling for that elusive slimmer of the week. Why is it that the person that wins it only ever seems to have lost the same as me?

Hmm....if they've lost the same then you should get *joint* sotw, as long as you have lost or maintained the week before

I would query it, maybe your C has different rules- some groups say sotw can only be someone who has stayed at group, there might be other guidelines a C uses to determine sotw

according to my wii- i am back into the "loss" stage- after a few days of trying to work off my naughty tuesday night!! hope it's right- then i have 2 days to make it a better loss :)

Back