Tuesday Weighers

Lemon86 said:
Hello Tuesday weighers :wavey:

Im new to slimming world and would like to becaome a Tuesday weigher too :eek: I will be weighing at home as i am currently living in Canada and there are no slimming world classes over here :(

I would like to loose 20 pounds (or as close as i can get) by Christmas. I am Going to Las Vegas for a week on Dec 1st so ideally i would like to loose as much as i can by then.

Anyway, here's to a good first week and hopefully i will have a loss to report next week:)

Well done for joining and good luck

Lydiahoyle said:
2.5 on....arrgghh my own stupid fault! Lesson learnt! Feel so focused now though! Good luck everyone! Xx

Well done for going draw a line under it it's a new week now :)

Well I lost 1.5lb's this week, would love to lose more but a loss is a loss am going to up my game this week so bring it on!

3lb off and slimmer of the week :) think I might cartwheel home I'm so happy

Well done you, I wish I could get good losses on EE, I might give it another go on EE, you never know,

A single 1lb have been so good this week :( am not happy at all all that effort for 1lb! Well done to everybody else on their losses. X

Hugs - sometimes it goes like that, you'll have other weeks where you've no idea where the loss came from as you'll have not been on plan 100% and have a good loss.

1lb off for me, which isn't bad considering the bad things I ate and drank over the weekend.

rainbow_brite said:
2.5 off for me yay! :)

Well done to everyone.

Out of interest is there any way to change stats and signature whilst using the iPhone? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done :)

You can switch to safari by clicking in the thread title at the top of the page

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, havnt been on in a good few weeks... been sooooo busy with everything going on... Anyways, had my weighin 2nite and lost 4pound. :) Had a gain last week of 2 pounds but thats coz i was away on holidays for a week and just didnt care about what i ate. :) Anywyas, im chuffed with 4 this week. Hoping to lose a stone in the next 8 weeks as i have my cousins wedding to attend. :) Hope everyone is doing really well. :) xX

4½lbs off = one happy Liv! Hope everyone else is happy with Today's weigh in :)

xx

Well done everyone on their weight loss! I got 4 1/2 pounds off :) such hard work but worth it in the end!! can't wait till I get into the next stone category...but happy to have achieved my stone off finally!!

I only lost .5 lb so disappointed, I didn't have lunch in the last two days as it was hectic in work and I was stressed about some stuff. I'm thinking this and not drinking enough water maybe didn't help, anyway - onwards and upwards.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1lb off, which I'd normally be happy with, but not in light of the gains I've had recently - its all one step forwards and 2 steps back at the moment.

I didn't know you got certificates for maintaining for periods of time - the way I'm going though, I don't think I'm ever going to find out first hand - still 3.5 away from range, let alone target!

Lost 5lb last night :) woohoo - over the moon. Star week so expected to gain so did loads of extra walking... obv paid off :)

Back