Tuesday Weighers

Was gutted with 1lb last night and thought i had been really good but after talk last night realised unless in writing everything down I cant be sure in being so good! So another week feeling positive want 3lbs for my stone award and am writing everything down this week without fail! Some brilliant losses last night well done everybody x

jo-85 said:
Was gutted with 1lb last night and thought i had been really good but after talk last night realised unless in writing everything down I cant be sure in being so good! So another week feeling positive want 3lbs for my stone award and am writing everything down this week without fail! Some brilliant losses last night well done everybody x

Good for you Hun good luck xx

*angela* said:
Lost 5lb last night :) woohoo - over the moon. Star week so expected to gain so did loads of extra walking... obv paid off :)

Brilliant :) well done

Well done everyone some great results :) I really want to lose 4lb this week to get my 3 stone shiny gonna try really hard what will be will be though

Well done everyone some great results :) I really want to lose 4lb this week to get my 3 stone shiny gonna try really hard what will be will be though

4lb is my target for this week too- to get my 4 stone award

planning on staying 100% all week (even at the party i'm going to on saturday- im taking mugshots with me, and my friend is cooking a syn free dinner before we go) so hopefully i'll get it!!

Had secret WI last night. Only lost half but better than a gain so not all bad. Only need 4.5lb for my 2.5 stone so must try harder this week.
Well done to all.

Oh I do love SLimming World. First w.i last night and I lost 8lb!!! Near fell off the scales in shock :O

Tiny Dancer said:
Oh I do love SLimming World. First w.i last night and I lost 8lb!!! Near fell off the scales in shock :O

Yey! Congratulations x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great weight losses, well done. My first week and I lost 6lb, really chuffed and my sis lost 6lb as well.:)

Great loss well done to you and your sister, :)

lost 1.5lbs :)

Tiny Dancer said:

Yay well done

christine_brown_3 said:
hi everyone im new on here, joined slimming world last week, lost 2.5lb in my first week, which im so please with cause i was at a wedding last weekend, and had loads of food and alochol

Well done

Chiana said:
Great weight losses, well done. My first week and I lost 6lb, really chuffed and my sis lost 6lb as well.:)

Massive well done to you both xx

Back