Tuesday Weighers

WI at home this morning as money too tight for group and my scales which are spot on to C's scales show me at 2lb lighter :), although I weighed first thing with no brekkie in my belly so that probably helped by 0.5lb ahaa....yay me...green days are the way forward, cheaper too ....good luck everyone x

well done hun :)

I really don't know what to expect today have had a real mixed week. Havent been well and havent eaten great some days along with birthday celebrations but other days have been good! Just hope u don't gain.

Well done to those that have already weighed and good luck to those that haven't x

Well done on the great losses 6.5 hrs to go for me. I'm really excited I think that 3 stone shiny may well be mine

I know it's been a rough week for me- even though i've stayed within my syns- not enough exercise and tooooo much food!

I just ask the powers that be to move the scales down by 1/2lb- just 1/2lb so i can get my 4 stone award :innocent0001: :innocent0001: :innocent0001:

Woop Woop - lost 3lbs and got slimmer of the week.
So needed that cause really behaved last week to so was hugely disappointed when i'd stayed same.
maybe my journey will be that i only get weight losses every 2 wk but i can cope with that if they are decent.
Motivated to continue!
Good luck everyone else weighing in today
xoxo

Have my WI at 7.30pm tonight... last week all i needed was 1lb off to get my one+half stone award but all i lost was 0.5lb - so close but so far and I was gutted :( so this week Ive really tried hard and hopefully will have a good loss :)

x

My first weigh in and I've lost 4lbs. Very pleased with that as at the back of my mind I was thinking 'I bet I'm the only person Slimming World won't work for' ha ha

First weigh-in tonight.

I had cheesecake at a birthday party on Saturday LOL I'm so screwed.

First weigh-in tonight.

I had cheesecake at a birthday party on Saturday LOL I'm so screwed.

Oh slimming buddy.... we have exactly the same amount of weight to lose and we started on the day :D

don't worry too much you might just be ok. I had crispy duck pancakes on Friday and I still lost 4lbs:eek:, Fingers crossed for you

Oh slimming buddy.... we have exactly the same amount of weight to lose and we started on the day :D

don't worry too much you might just be ok. I had crispy duck pancakes on Friday and I still lost 4lbs:eek:, Fingers crossed for you

Snap! :D

Oooh cool, well done :D I'll find out at 7pm (my class is in the building next door!).

A slice of cheesecake wont make a hair of dufference you will be fine :) 2.5 off for me yaaay

Well done!

lol thanks, I did choose veggies and rice beforehand though when everyone else was having pizza so I hope it paid off :D (Even though the veggies looked nicer than the pizza anyway).

Some great losses well done everyone . I'm on my way got 5 mins I'm so hoping the sneaky peek at home is right

Yes they were right 5lb off :))))) mega happy . That green tea challenge paid off

0.5lb off for me... after a day out with my hubby (and eating some nice things)..and an evening out with the in-laws... :D 1.5lb til my 1 stone award...bring it on for next week!

Well done everyone !

Last edited:
Yes they were right 5lb off :))))) mega happy . That green tea challenge paid off

Wow you are amazing, I am intreaged, what is the green tea challenge, please tell me more,
I myself lost 2lb's tonight so only 3 more for my first stone!

Back