Tuesday Weighers

lost 1.5lb :) got my 4 stone award and slimmer of the month :)

Last edited:
little_bubblez said:
lost 1.5lb :) got my 4 stone award and slimmer of the month :)

Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa :) Good luck for thursday xx

One lb off, 11 so far. Still underlying kidney infection, now joined by sore ear. I've decided that my immune system is taking a holiday. However a loss is always good. Hope everyone else is having a good night/ week.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

First weigh in tonight and very disappointed. Stayed the same!! :-(

I have done slimming world before and lost 2 stone and have managed to keep it off but feeling really disheartened as I followed it properly this week.

Plan of action is I am rejoining the gym again tomorrow and hopefully that will help give me a loss next week.

Wow well done everyone I also got slimmer of the week and I've now been brave enough to set my target at group 2st 13 to go :)
The green tea challenge was a personal challenge I set myself to drink 5 cups a day . Not sure if it had any effect on my loss this week as I've lost 4.5lb before without it but you just dont know :)

Lydiahoyle said:
I know sooo pleased! Can't wait for next week now! Good luck for Thursday Hun x

Thanks x

Its funny how we look forward to WI when we lose!! Just don't binge!!! X

3lb off this week! Another 3 pounds of fat that will never sit on my hips again! Yay!!

Well done everyone, even those of you who stayed the same, or gained. Keep at it, and it'll all come together!

mrs big b said:
Wow well done everyone I also got slimmer of the week and I've now been brave enough to set my target at group 2st 13 to go :)
The green tea challenge was a personal challenge I set myself to drink 5 cups a day . Not sure if it had any effect on my loss this week as I've lost 4.5lb before without it but you just dont know :)

Wow! Well done :)

Thanks x

Its funny how we look forward to WI when we lose!! Just don't binge!!! X

Ha that is so true! I'm counting the minutes to next Tuesday, just so I can banish some more pounds!!

Another 2 and a half off tonight for me, delighted!

Back